DBP EC Remittance
ABA Bank through its partnership with Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) is now able to handle and serve the remittances of Filipino community here in Cambodia.
The DBP Electronic Cash Remittance (EC Remit) provides overseas Filipinos with a SAFER (Secure, Affordable, Fast, Efficient & Reliable) way of remitting hard-earned money to beneficiaries and loved-ones in the Philippines. DBP remittance services include a combination of traditional and electronic-based remittance services such as fund transfers and payments through ATMs/banks, non-bank service providers (like pawnshops and rural banks), electronic payments, and online banking facilities.
DBP Remittances is now the cheapest way for sending money to the Philippines!*
There are two ways of transferring money using DBP EC Remittance:
- you can easily send funds from your ABA account using ABA Mobile app (click here for the manual) or
- visit our branch to perform the transaction.
For the in-branch transaction, here are the steps to use DBP EC Remittance service:
- Visit the nearest ABA bank branch near you;
- Present valid ID/Passport;
- Fill up the form, indicate the preferred service and write the desired amount.
|Service mode||Fee (USD)||Note|
|Receive in USD or PHP|
|Credit to DBP account|
|Peso account||4.00||The funds will be received within 1 hour|
|USD account||4.50||The funds will be received within 1 hour|
|Credit to other bank account|
|Peso account||5.00||The funds will be received same day if sent before 2 p.m.|
|USD account||8.00||The funds will be received next banking day. Beneficiary's bank charges, if any, will be deducted from transfer amount|
|Cash pick-up (USD)|
|DBP branches||7.00||The fee is charged for every USD 500. Payout shall be in multiples of USD 100. The funds will be received within 1 hour|
|M. Lhuillier/Kwarta Padala||7.00|
|Cash pick-up (Peso)|
|DBP branches||6.00||The funds will be received within 1 hour|
|M. Lhuillier/Kwarta Padala||6.00||The fee is charged for every PHP 50,000. The funds will be received within 1 hour|
|Receive in PHP only|
|Cebuana Lhuillier||6.00||The fee is charged for every PHP 30,000. The funds will be received within 1 hour|
|Payment to institutions|
|SSS, Philhealth, etc.||5.00||The funds will be received next banking day|
- the amendment or cancellation fee equals to the transfer fee.
- For SSS payments, all DBP EC Card account holders can directly pay their monthly premium by logging on to DBP EC Banking from the DBP website, and choosing SSS among the bills payment choices. The format to follow when prompted is the 10-digit SSS number followed immediately by the month they wish to pay for, i.e. [xxxxxxxxxxddmmyyyy], where x represents the 10-digit SSS number. Confirmation of payment will be generated.