Mobile Fixed Deposit
Open your Fixed Deposit account in a few taps straight from ABA Mobile app! With a competitive interest rate for a term that suits you, our mobile Fixed Deposit can help you reach your savings goals.
|Currency|| USD||KHR |
|Minimum initial deposit||100.00 ||400,000 |
|Interest rate (p.a.)*|
|Flexible interest payment|
- On the maturity date of Fixed deposit; or
- Upon account closure
|Rollover condition at maturity|
- Principle only
- Principle and interest
- Close on maturity
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Certify account balance||USD10/KHR40,000 per piece|
|Audit confirmation||USD10/KHR40,000 per piece|
|Withdrawals***||Not allowed for partial withdrawal|
|View of E-FD account||ABA Mobile App only|
|Account closure||Over the counter (no certificate provide)|
* Interest rates and all terms and conditions are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to clients.
** Savings interest rate will be applied for prematurity withdrawal.
*** Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering the actual quantity if days a month.
- Earn high return on your money for a fixed term without impact of movement of interest rates in the market.
- Have high flexibility to manage both principal and interest received by setting standing order instruction to (i) close on maturity, (ii) renew only principal or (iii) renew both principal and interest.
- Customer can open at anytime and anywhere they want (24h/7d).
- Customer must be a Mobile App user.
- Customer needs to have at least one Savings, Current, or Current Plus account before open Mobile Fixed Deposit Account.
- Mobile Fixed Deposit account is legible for both individual resident and individual non-resident customer.
- Funding account for opening Mobile Fixed Deposit cannot be a Mobile Savings account.
- Follow our user Guide for Mobile Account opening.
General Terms and Conditions apply. You need Adobe Reader to view this PDF files.