Eligibility & Condition
- Be at least 15 years old for Cambodian citizen and 18 years old for foreigner
- Must have Cambodian residential address
- Must have at least one active saving account at ABA Bank
With ABA Flexi Deposit you can easily get access to your money on the account at any time and still save with high fixed interest rate.
|Minimum opening deposit|
|Minimum ongoing balance*|
|Minimum holding period||45 days both on minimum on-going and floating balance|
|Withdrawal conditions||Unlimited partial withdrawals of floating balance from the account without loss of accrued interests are allowed upon condition that floating deposit balances have been maintained for a minimum period of 45 days after deposit is made;|
Any withdrawals of the principal of either minimum opening or/and additional deposits (floating deposits) are allowed upon the following conditions:
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit /withdrawal||Daily limit of 30,000**|
|Replenishment||Unlimited deposit replenishment in cash or non-cash forms are allowed, at any time and in any amount with maximum ceiling*** of 2,000,000|
|Interest rate**** with initial deposit p.a.|
|Interest payment||Quarterly (the quarter of fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Duration of deposit||Unlimited|
|Access to deposits|
* If the minimum ongoing balance is not preserved on the deposit account, the deposit account has to be closed.
** In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
*** The bank can revise maximum ceiling limit per account or customer at it's sole discretion without prior notice to customer.
**** Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering actual quantity of days in a month period. Interest rates are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to clients.
***** USD 5 fee is applied for the replacement of the lost passbook.
****** USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
- earn an attractive interest rate on your savings, which doesn't change when you withdraw floating balances from your account;
- withdraw funds from your deposit account at any time without losing any accrued interest (terms and conditions apply);
- make additional deposit into your account at any time either over the counter (OTC) or balance transferred from other accounts using iBanking;
- earn money on your money, i.e. getting your interest payments on a quarterly basis and maintain flexibility to manage your funds when needed;
- view and manage your account online for free of charge;
- feel secured with getting instant information about your account by using our free of charge Email Notification Service.
The customers with deposit balances of USD 3,000 or more are eligible for free ABA Credit Card, with below conditions applied:
- Free MasterCard Credit Standard or Visa Credit Classic for the balances from USD 3,000 to USD 4,950 (Cash Security required 110% of credit limit);
- Free MasterCard Credit Platinum for deposit balances from USD 5,000 to USD 13,750 or more (Cash Security required 110% of credit limit).
In order to issue credit card, the deposit balance 110% of Credit Limit required (or minimum credit limit of USD 500).
To be eligible for ABA Flexi Deposit you need to:
- Be at least 15 years old for local citizen and 18 years old for foreigner;
- Bring your passport or national ID for local citizen and passport with entry visa for foreigner (all documents must be valid);
- Complete our Application form.
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.
Terms and conditions are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers. The information on this webpage is prepared for informational purposes only. For further information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch or give us a call at (+855) 23 225 333.