Fingerprint ID login
The Fingerprint ID login service makes banking even faster and secure. Now, you can access your ABA Mobile app with just one touch of your finger. Your fingerprint is the perfect password that no one can guess!
Setup is easy!
Step 1 - Confirm your willingness to use the Fingerprint ID login.
Like this feature?
Download our ABA Mobile app today!
Supported devices for Fingerprint ID login:
- Apple iPhone 5s or higher
- Mobile devices with Android OS version 6 (Marshmallow) or higher.
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to and regulate your use of the Fingerprint ID login service as part of ABA Mobile Banking application service (ABA Mobile) provided by Advanced Bank of Asia Limited ("ABA" or the "Bank"), and accordingly:
- these Terms are in addition to and shall be read in conjunction with the ABA Terms and Conditions governing ABA Mobile application Service (and any reference to the terms and conditions of the ABA Terms and Conditions governing ABA Mobile application Services shall include reference to these Terms); and
- in the event of any conflict or inconsistency, these Terms shall prevail over the ABA Terms and Conditions governing ABA Mobile application Services to the extent of such conflict or inconsistency.ABA Mobile application Services Terms may be accessed at www.ababank.com.
ABA Fingerprint ID login is a service where you may use your fingerprint registered on a permitted mobile device in lieu of your ABA Mobile application username and password as a security code to confirm your identity to access the Bank’s mobile banking services.You must accept and agree to these Terms before you enable login to ABA Mobile application by Fingerprint ID login service. If you do not accept these Terms, please stop accessing or using the ABA Fingerprint ID login service.
By accepting and agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge and agree that any fingerprint used to unlock your mobile device will also be able to access your accounts, make payments, money transfers and issue instructions to the Bank. You understand the need to protect your mobile device.If you have other people's fingerprints registered on your mobile device, they will be able to access your account information as well. For the avoidance of doubt please note that ABA Mobile application do not retain or store any biometric data.
The Fingerprint ID login is a function of ABA Mobile application, available only to customers using:
1. Apple mobile device with fingerprint recognition feature, operating on iOS 7 or newer systems, and with Touch ID registered. Touch ID is a fingerprint recognition feature, designed and owned by Apple Inc. The Fingerprint ID authentication feature may not work if the phone contains applications not authorized by Apple Inc.
2. On permitted Google’s Android OS based devices with fingerprint recognition scanner, operating on Android version 6(Marshmallow) or newer systems, and with fingerprint registered on it. Fingerprint scanner is a fingerprint recognition feature designed for Android based mobile devises. The Fingerprint ID authentication feature may not work if the device contains applications not authorized by Google and/or by vendor of mobile device. ABA reserves the right to change the list of trusted producers of mobile devices at its sole discretion.
3. You acknowledge and agree that in order to use the ABA Fingerprint ID login service:
- You must be a valid user of ABA Mobile application;
- You must install ABA Mobile using a permitted mobile device;
- You will need to activate the fingerprint recognition function on your permitted mobile device and register at least one of your fingerprints to control access to the permitted mobile device;
- You will be required to undergo a registration process using your ABA Mobile application username and PIN to choose to use the fingerprints you store on your permitted mobile device for accessing our mobile banking services; upon the successful registration process, the fingerprints stored on your permitted mobile device will be a security code; and
- You should ensure the security of the Username as well as the PIN that you can use to register your fingerprints on the permitted mobile device.
4. To use the Fingerprint ID login service, you will need to:
- have installed the ABA Mobile application on your mobile device;
- have at least one fingerprint registered in your mobile device
- comply with these Terms.
- Pass a Fingerprint ID activation process by following the screen instruction in your ABA Mobile application and confirm by entering your Username and PIN.
5. You can activate and deactivate the ABA Fingerprint ID login service at any time via “Settings” located at the left navigation menu of the mobile app once you are signed in.
6. Each time the mobile app detects the use of a fingerprint registered on a permitted mobile device on which you have registered for the ABA Fingerprint ID login service to access our mobile banking services or authorize transactions, you are deemed to have accessed the mobile banking services and/or instructed us to perform such transactions as the case may be.
7. You acknowledge that the authentication is performed by the mobile app by interfacing with the fingerprint authentication module on the permitted mobile device and that you agree to the authentication process.
8. You acknowledge and agree that, the Bank expressly excludes any guarantee, representation, warranty, condition, term or undertaking of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, relating to or arising from the use of, the ABA Fingerprint ID login Service or in relation to the processing of or any other matter relating to any ABA Fingerprint ID login Service request ("Request"). Without prejudice to the foregoing, the acceptance by the Bank of your submission of a Request does not amount to a representation or warranty by the Bank:
- the Fingerprint ID login Service will meet your requirements;
- the Fingerprint ID login Service will always be available, accessible, function or inter-operate with any network infrastructure, system or such other services as the Bank may offer from time to time; or
- your use of the Fingerprint ID login Service or the Bank's processing of any Request will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of any virus or error.
9. You acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted under applicable law, the Bank shall not be liable to you for any and all losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, claims, actions or proceedings of any kind whatsoever (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in respect of any matter of whatever nature and howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) in connection with:
- the provision by the Bank of or your use of the Fingerprint ID login Service or the Application;
- the processing of any Request;
- any unauthorized access and/or use of your mobile device;
- the use in any manner and/or for any purpose whatsoever by any person at any time whatsoever and from time to time of any information or data relating to you;
- any event the occurrence of which the Bank is not able to control or avoid by the use of reasonable diligence; and/or the suspension, termination or discontinuance of the Fingerprint ID Service.
10. If you inform us that the security of your fingerprints or other security code has been compromised, we may require you to change the security code, re-register your fingerprints or cease the use of the Fingerprint ID login Service.
11. You acknowledge and agree that, for the purposes of the Fingerprint ID login Service, ABA Mobile application will be accessing the fingerprint registered in your permitted mobile device, and you hereby consent to the Bank accessing and using such information for the provision of the Fingerprint ID login Service.
12. You understand the need to protect your permitted mobile device and shall be responsible for all use of your permitted mobile device (whether authorized by you or otherwise) to access the Fingerprint ID login Service.
13. In addition to and without subtracting the disclaimers and exclusions of liability in the Customer Terms:
- You understand that the fingerprint authentication module of the permitted mobile device is not provided by the Bank, and we make no representation or warranty as to the security of the fingerprint authentication function of any permitted mobile device and whether it works in the way that the manufacturer of the device represents.
- We do not represent or warrant that the ABA Fingerprint ID login Service will be accessible at all times, or function with any electronic equipment, software, infrastructure or other electronic banking services that we may offer from time to time.
- Unless a law prohibits us from excluding or limiting our liability, we are not liable for any loss you incur in connection with the use or attempted use of the ABA Fingerprint ID login Service, or your instructions, or any unauthorized transactions through or in connection with the ABA Fingerprint ID login Service.
- You shall indemnify us from all loss and damage which we may incur in connection with any improper use of the ABA Fingerprint ID login Service.
14. Meaning of words permitted mobile device means Apple iPhone 5s or higher / Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Motorola, ASUS, Huawei or other well-known branded mobile devices running Google’s Android OS version 6 (Marshmallow) or higher that we may enable for use with ABA Fingerprint ID login service from time to time and includes the operating system or software that the device operates on. Please contact us for the current list of such electronic equipment.15.These Terms shall be governed and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Cambodia but in enforcing these Terms the Bank is at liberty to initiate and take actions or proceedings or otherwise against you in the Kingdom of Cambodia or elsewhere as the Bank may deem fit, and you hereby agree that where any actions or proceedings are initiated or taken in the Kingdom of Cambodia, you do hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Cambodia in all matters connected with your obligations and liabilities under or arising out of these Terms.