ABA Mobile at a glance
We developed ABA Mobile application for those who want to have around-the-clock access to their accounts on the go. You can check your balance instantly, pay bills quickly and get much more great features. It is free to download, secure and easy to use – so why not give it a try?
How to activate ABA Mobile app
How to download?
Use the links below to download the application from Apple's App store or Google Play Store. After downloading, simply follow the screen instructions to start mobile banking!
E-Cash is service available in ABA Mobile app, through which you can send money to any ABA ATM and withdraw it without a card! Whether you forgot your card at home and urgently need cash or you need to send money to the province, use this 24-hour service!
Click here to learn more about E-Cash and how to use it.
With ABA Mobile, you can do the following:
- Check your balance and transactions history
- Receive instant push notifications each time transaction is made
- Immediately transfer money within your ABA accounts without SMS code or Cryptocalculator
- Send money to anyone and let them withdraw the cash from ABA ATM with a code, not a card
- Pay bills (mobile, Internet, utilities, TV and others)
- Find nearest ABA branch, ATM or cash-in machine and more.
We considered your convenience and security as our top priority while developing the application. We would like to ensure that no information on your transactions or accounts details will be stored on your mobile device or SIM card. Therefore, even if your phone is lost or stolen, your bank account is absolutely safe and protected. At the same time, we cannot guarantee stable and safe operation of the application on a rooted or jailbroken mobile device or with customized (modified) operating system.
How to apply?
It is easy - if you already have an ABA card and registered mobile phone number with us, just download the application from your app store and follow the screen instructions to start banking with ABA.
You can also take your iPhone or Android smartphone and visit the nearest ABA Bank branch to apply for the service. Our staff will guide you through the registration process.
Together with the simplicity and number of features, ABA Mobile gives you a number of additional benefits:
- FREE of charge service
- 24/7 access to your accounts
- CARDLESS cash withdrawal at ABA ATM
- INSTANT transfer between ABA accounts
The service cannot be applied to joint and corporate accounts.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at the Bank's sole discretion without prior notice to customers. For more information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch, our website www.ababank.com or call our hotline at 023 225 333 available 24/7 for you.
If you are an ABA client, but don't have a card, take your iPhone or Android smartphone and visit the nearest ABA Bank branch to apply for the service. Our staff will guide you through the registration process.
- The phone number which you are using to register the application doesn't match the phone number you registered with ABA Bank earlier. Please, make sure you are using the same phone number as you registered with the Bank before.
- Your mobile operator's network is busy. Please, try to process the registration later.
The ABA’s Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions (“ABA’s MBTC”) applies to your use of the ABA Mobile Banking service. It is important that you read these Terms and Conditions before you decide to use this service. If you do not understand, or are unsure about any aspect of ABA’s MBTC, do not hesitate to reach out to us via web chat or call at (855) 23 225333.
About ABA’s MBTC
You must read this along with following terms and conditions and booklets (hereafter collectively called “these Terms and Conditions”):
- Savings Account Terms and Conditions
- Current Plus Account Terms and Conditions
- Current Account Terms and Conditions
- Flexi Deposit Account Terms and Conditions
- Fixed Deposit Account Terms and Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions
- Funds Transfer‘s Terms and Conditions
- Fees and Charges for Account and Money Transfer
If you require a copy of the ABA Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, please visit any nearest ABA branch, download from ABA website, or contact our Call Center Specialist at (855) 23 225 333.
Application of the ABA’s MBTC
If you are using ABA Mobile Banking service, the terms and conditions will apply immediately and you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions before you can use the service.
Unless otherwise specified, if there is an inconsistency between the ABA’s MBTC and Accounts’ terms and conditions, the Accounts’ terms and conditions shall prevail. In addition to the ABA’s MBTC, other terms and conditions, including those implied by law apply.
In the event of any inconsistency between the English language and the other language of this document, the English version shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency. The Bank reserves the right to change without any prior notice.
Changes of ABA’s MBTC
We, at sole discretion, change terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. As a reasonable care of its services, ABA shall give thirty-day notice before the change takes into effect through following means and you are deemed to accept the change.
- Direct communication to you (i.e. by notice on your Account statement)
- Display at any branch; or ABA’s official website
- Media Advertisement (i.e. newspapers)
Using Mobile Banking through smart phones or devices
When you make a transaction with mobile devices you authorize us to act on the instructions entered into those mobile devices.
What are the risks?
All financial transactions involve a certain amount of risk. You should also be aware of other risks such as the possibility of unauthorized transactions on your Account.
In addition, there is a risk that you may not be able to access your Account information or make transactions through a service, which is reliant on telecommunications systems. ABA is dependent on the reliability of its own operational processes and those of its technology and telecommunications partners in respect of devices networks, and telecommunications. Disruptions to these processes may result in Mobile Banking services being unavailable from time to time.
Special risks relating to Mobile Banking
- While Mobile Banking allows you to transact simply using your phones or devices and codes, because of that simplicity, it also poses special risks.
- If someone else has your codes, they can transact on your Account as if they were you. You may be liable for such transactions.
- You should take special care to keep your codes secret and not disclose them to any third party including family, friends, and institutions.
- You should ignore any emails that appear to come from us that require you to input your codes. We will never send such email requests. These emails may come from third parties seeking to use the information to access your Accounts.
- You should also be careful about using services, which offer to interface with Mobile Banking or other means of electronic devices on your behalf. For example, you may be led to believe that you are inputting your card number, date of expiry card, phone number and password into Mobile Banking, while in fact you are disclosing your codes to a third party hosting a hoax website or scamming application.
We continually look at ways to minimize any unauthorized transactions on your Account. We may use various techniques from time to time, including contacting you after an unusual transaction or series of transactions to confirm that you did in fact authorized the transaction(s).
Your access to Mobile Banking may be suspended if we detect or suspect unusual activity which may be the result of malware or virus, ID takeover or phishing. ABA reserves the right to withhold access to Mobile Banking where we continue to detect malware or virus.
- “Mobile Banking Application” means ABA Mobile Banking.
- “you” , “your” and ”yours” means the person who has downloaded and used the Mobile Banking Application and any other person who uses that application.
- “we” , “us” and “our”means ABA Bank Ltd.“Designed Account” means the account for operation of Mobile Banking.
- “Funds Transfer Between Own Accounts” means the funds which is transferred between your own ABA accounts under your CIF number.
- “Funds Transfer across ABA Accounts” means the funds which are transferred though any ABA account.
- Law means any law, legislation, regulation, proclamation, ordinance, by law, rule, instrument, official directive, ruling, code of practice, code of conduct or prudential requirement in force in the jurisdiction where your Account is opened and held with ABA.
2. Using the Mobile Banking
Access to Mobile Banking is available on only personal accounts. You must also be over the age of 15 for Cambodian and 18 for foreigner. Details of which Accounts can be designed for Mobile Banking access are set out in your Account Terms and Conditions.
Registration for Mobile Banking
If you are using ABA card, you can register for Mobile Banking by yourself without coming to the Bank. You can also apply for Mobile Banking service at any ABA branch if you wish. The daily transaction limits set by the Bank or requested by you (subject to approval from ABA). The Mobile Banking App can be used on a mobile device running an operating system supported by us, from which you can access the internet. However, not all of our full banking service can be accessed using the Mobile Banking.
If you register at the Bank, your existing personal single accounts will be linked to your User ID automatically. Some accounts are restricted for fund transfer and bill payments based on account’s terms and conditions.
Limits for Mobile Banking
(a) Funds Transfer Between Own Accounts are USD 20,000 per day.
(b) Funds Transfer across ABA Accounts and bill payments are limited up to USD 20,000 per day. Unless you request in writing with ABA for an increased or decreased limit, all transactions conducted through Mobile Banking.
Upon agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you are hereby subject to any transfer limit imposed by ABA Bank and applicable the Law.
3. Responsibility and availability
Your Liability of Using Mobile Banking
- While we make reasonable efforts to provide the Mobile Banking App services, we will not be liable for any failure to provide those services, in part or in full, due to abnormal and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary. This includes any phone network failures or, in the case of mobile networks, where you are not in an area of mobile coverage.
- The Mobile Banking App is provided “as is” with no representation, guarantee or agreement of any kind as to its functionality. We cannot guarantee that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your mobile device. We are not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of this.
Liability for Transaction
You are liable for any losses arising from the acts and omissions of all users. This includes you and any person authorized by you to carry out fund transfer an payment transactions on your Account or by Mobile Banking transactions. You will be liable for:
- transactions carried out by you or with your knowledge and consent
- transactions carried out by any other user, unless you have told us to cancel that user’s PIN or other codes, and you have taken all reasonable steps with the Bank;
- unauthorized transactions if you or any other user have not made a reasonable attempt to disguise or prevent unauthorized access to a PIN or other codes.
An unauthorized transaction is one, which is not authorized by a user, for example a transaction that is carried out by someone besides you or another user without your knowledge and consent. The Bank’s system determines your liability for losses resulting from unauthorized transactions.
Enter the correct information
When you or any other user make a transaction on Mobile Banking application, it is your responsibility to tell us the correct amount you wish to pay or transfer, and the correct account number to which you wish to have payment or transfer credited to or debited from. The account name of the recipient does not form part of your payment instructions and will not be used or checked by us in making your payment. If you tell us to make a payment or transfer and after we have implemented your instructions you discover that:
We will put our best effort on your claim to facilitate the recovery of funds on your behalf but we are not liable for any loss a result of your mistaken or erroneous transaction. There will be a specific fees and charges for fund recovery process and you, as the claimer, unconditionally agree to pay and indemnify, defend, and hold harmless to ABA and its respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assignors from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, expenses (including amount paid in settlement and reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses), claims, penalties, judgments and damages resulting from or arising out of handling the disputed funds. We will acknowledge the receipt of your claim and keep you updated of progress of your claim within 60 days after receiving official claims on written form and supporting documents. Once we have the information we require and are satisfied that you have made a mistaken payment or transfer, we will send a request to return of the claimed funds to the recipient’s financial institution and/or Payee’s Account Holder (if claimed fund is not yet withdrawn by the Account Holder). We will advise you in writing or phoning of the outcome of the request as soon as possible after receiving response from the receiving party(ies), as earliest as; not later than 60-calendar days.
In case if the payee is the account holder of ABA, we reserves the right based on claim or disputed form from sender to put the disputed funds on hold for investigation and resolution. The holding period will take at least 45-calendar days or up to 60-calendar days, unless any exceptional circumstance, more time is required for further investigation, and you will be informed for the reasons of the delay. We will issue letter, based on information provided by the claimer, to ABA recipient for resolution through different communication means, including but not limited to direct presentment of letter in person by our staff, sending through postal address, or email address. You deem confirming the receipt of letter immediately if we serve the letter in person or when the postal service or mail server generates a confirmation of successful transmitting of message.
The ABA recipient is strongly advised to respond by way of written communication within noticed period after receiving the Notice of Disputed Transaction letter from ABA. You are requested to present your argument and necessary proofs if you find the disputed fund is a true and correct payment. Otherwise, you have deemed accepting the dispute transaction(s) and irrevocably and unconditionally agreeing to authorize ABA in reversing the claimed funds if you don’t reply in writing to us by instruction in the Notice of Disputed Letter. The Bank will, at its sole discretion, would reverse the disputed amount from your Account and revert to the claimer while you unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify, defend, and hold harmless to ABA and its respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assignors from and against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, expenses (including amount paid in settlement and reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses), claims, penalties, judgments and damages resulting from or arising out of handling the disputed funds.
Refusal of service
Despite any right contained in these Terms and Conditions, in the event that you appear to be a Proscribed Person, then we may immediately refuse to process or complete any transaction or dealing of your; suspend the provision of a product or service to you; refuse to allow or to facilitate any of your assets held by us to be used or dealt with; refuse to make any asset available to you to any other proscribed person or entity; or terminate these arrangements with you. We will be under no liability to you if we do any or all of these things.
If we exercise our rights under this clause, you must pay any losses, costs or expenses that we incur in relation to any action taken under this clause, including interest adjustments and/or administrative costs under these Terms and Conditions.
Your Security Obligations
(a) You must take all reasonable precautions to keep safe and prevent fraudulent use of your mobile device and security information. These precautions include:
- never writing down or otherwise recording your security details in a way that can be understood by someone else;
- not choosing security details that may be easy to guess;
- taking care to ensure that no one hears or sees your security details when you use it;
- keeping your security details unique to Mobile Banking;
- not disclosing your security details to anyone, including the police and us;
- changing your security details immediately and telling us as soon as possible. if you know, or even suspect, that someone else knows your security details, or if we ask you to;
- keeping your security details and mobile device safe;
- complying with all reasonable instructions we issue regarding keeping your security details safe;
- once you have logged onto the Mobile Banking App do not leave your mobile device unattended or let anyone else use your mobile device;
- logging out of the Mobile Banking Application once you have finished using the Mobile Banking Application services, and in particular not leaving the Mobile Banking Application running in the background whilst logged in (e.g. whilst multi-tasking, or running other apps);
- follow all security measures provided to you by the manufacturer of your mobile device operating system that apply to your use of the Mobile Banking App or your mobile device (although you should never disclose your security details to them or information about your accounts with us).
- Undertake reasonable and adequate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
(b) You must not use the Mobile Banking App on any device or operating system that has been modified outside the mobile device or operating system vendor supported or warranted configurations. This includes devices that have been “jail-broken” or “rooted”. A jail broken or rooted device means one that has been freed from the limitations imposed on it by your mobile service provider and the phone manufacturer without their approval.
c) After initial registration we will never contact you (or ask anyone to do so on our behalf) with a request to disclose your security details in full. If you receive any such request from anyone (even if they are using our name and logo and appear to be genuine) then it is likely to be fraudulent and you must not supply your security details to them in any circumstances. Additionally, you should report any such requests to us immediately.
d) You will be responsible for all instructions given by you or anyone acting with your authority between when you log onto the Mobile Banking App until you log off the Mobile Banking App.
e) You are responsible for making sure information shown or stored on your mobile phone is kept secure.
f) You must advise us of any change to your mobile phone number without delay.
What to do if there is a breach of security?
If you know or suspect that someone else knows your security details, or has used or tried to use them, or if your mobile device is lost or stolen you must tell us without delay by calling Call Center Specialist on (855) 23 225 333, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We may ask you to co-operate with us and the police into the actual or suspected misuse of your security details, the Mobile Banking App or your account(s).
5. Abnormal and unforeseen circumstances
We are not responsible if we do not comply with any of the Terms:
- Due to abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary; or
- Where our failure to comply is due to our obligations under any law.
6. Suspension and Termination of the Mobile Banking App
ABA Bank may terminate or suspend the app or functionality of the app or your specific use of the app at any time based on the Terms and Conditions stated above.
(i) When we can terminate your access to Mobile Banking App
We may terminate your access to Mobile Banking if all designated accounts have been closed.
(ii) When you can terminate your access to Mobile Banking App
You can cancel Mobile Banking service by visiting any ABA branch, and fill the correct form.
(iii) When we can suspend your access to Mobile Banking
We can withdraw or deny any user’s access to Mobile Banking if:
- we believe that use of Mobile Banking may cause loss to you or us;
- we believe that the quality or security of Mobile Banking is inadequate;
- we are required to do so by law or court order;
- if we deem your use to be inappropriate;
- we are otherwise obliged to discontinue provision of Mobile Banking; or
- you, your agent or someone acting under your direction, is suspected of being involved in fraudulent activity in dealing with us.
Beside reasons above, the Bank may, at its sole discretion, suspend your Mobile Banking if the Bank finds that user(s) are not complied with ABA’s relevant terms and conditions or regulations.
7. Disputes and Resolutions
What to do if you have a complaint
We accept that sometimes we can get things wrong, and when this happens we’re determined to make them right again.
If you believe that funds have been lost, there is any error in transactions, or you lose your mobile phone or device, you should contact Client Service Advisor or Relationship Manager who opened your account, or our Contact Center immediately by calling (855) 23 225333. The Bank will investigate the complaint within 60 days. Most problems can be resolved quickly and simply by talking with us. If the investigation is not completed within this time, you will be informed of the reasons.
If it’s established that the error was from the Bank, the Bank will promptly correct the error and/or adjust any fee or charge that may have been as the result.
If you are not satisfied with the result of Bank’s investigation, you may refer your complaint to the court. The Bank will assist by supporting any necessary document and information.
8. Disputes with other parties
We take no responsibility to you for:
- any defect or deficiency in the provision of goods and services acquired; for example, purchase of mobile PIN through Mobile Banking.
- where you decide you no longer want the goods or services. You must be resolved with the retailer. We are also not responsible for complaints with respect to the goods and services a retailer supplies to the user if incorrect charging occurred.
9. Costs, Expense and Fees
When you use ABA Mobile Banking App to make particular transactions, ABA may impose fees and charges. You agree to pay the fees and charges and agree that ABA may debit these fees and charges directly to your Funding Account or from the proceeds of the beneficiary Account (where applicable). These fees and charges may be amended by ABA from time to time. Full details of all current fees and charges are available at your nearest ABA branch or Fees and Charges Brochure on ABA website.