PayWay Invoicing Tool
PayWay Invoicing Tool helps business owners run their operations more efficiently through different innovative invoice management features. Apart from enabling you to create professional-looking invoices1, it allows you to automate the creation of individual or bulk invoices to save time and minimize errors from manual entries. Moreover, our Invoicing Tool lets you send invoices to customers easily via online mediums such as e-mail and messenger apps like Telegram and WhatsApp.
1 Invoices can be customized easily via PayWay Management Tool.
- Create single and/or bulk invoices, and send to multiple recipients
- Share web-link to your customer to receive payment
- Create custom invoices with your company logo and design style
- Track the status of invoices in real time and receive alerts when paid
- Send automatic reminders to customers and get paid on time
- Create invoice of your customer’s booking and have it processed at the checkout page
- Settle payments to your business account.
How it works
You can generate customized invoices with great ease and share it as a link to your customer via online platforms to collect payments. All your customers need to do is to click or tap on the link and it will bring them to a secured PayWay hosted payment page. Here, customers can check the invoice details and agree to your terms and conditions (if any) before confirming the payments. This feature also allows printed invoices with embedded QR codes which your customer can scan to pay with ABA Mobile or with any other financial applications2. You will be notified immediately after your customers have made their payments.
2 Bank apps that support Visa QR and Mastercard QR, and coming soon, Bakong wallet and KHQR member banks
Who needs this?
The PayWay Invoicing Tool was designed for businesses who issue invoices frequently and often in large quantities. It perfectly suits diverse business types including but not limited to professional service providers, wholesalers, construction firms, businesses in the travel and hospitality industry and many more.