SWIFT Mobile Transfers
To make your banking experience with us even more convenient and efficient, we introduce you Outward SWIFT Mobile Transfers in USD via ABA Mobile app.
This feature will save you a lot of time as you can transfer funds abroad right from your smartphone without having to pay a visit to ABA branch! The transfer can be done 24/7 from the comfort of your home or office.
Benefits of processing Outward SWIFT Transfers in ABA Mobile:
- Save more on transfer fees with zero cable fee and no more travelling to ABA branch.
- You can create a template for your frequent outward SWIFT transactions to save time.
- You can download the transaction details in PDF for your further reference.
- If your transaction has invalid details, the transfer will not go through and funds will be automatically credited back to your account in full (including fees). After that, you can amend and re-submit the transaction.
Fees and Charges
- Commission fee: 0.15% of transfer amount or minimum 15 USD (or the special rate provided to you by the bank).
- Zero cable fee.
- Additional fee of 30 USD will be applied if the option “OUR” is selected (full transfer amount delivered to the receiver’s bank).
- Minimum per transaction: 100 USD
- Maximum per transaction: 30,000 USD
- Maximum per day: 30,000 USD
- Maximum per month: 60,000 USD
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are an Agreement between you (“the Applicant”), and Advanced Bank of Asia Limited (“the Bank”) on money transfers.
- The Applicant confirms that the provided information is true and correct and the Bank is not responsible for any delays, errors and omissions caused by misprinting and/or inaccuracy of the Applicant.
- The Applicant undertakes that his/her user name, PIN code, passwords and all other credentials necessary for using of ABA Bank mobile application, were not disclosed to third parties.
- The Applicant confirms that he/she is using ABA Bank mobile application for his/her own transactions only, and does not conduct any transactions on behalf of third parties.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to debit his/her account for the transfer amount and amount of commissions and fees.
- The Applicant understands and confirms that the Bank will apply its internal currency exchange rate to process money transfer in foreign currency.
- The Applicant authorizes the Bank to postpone, suspend or cancel the money transfer if the Bank or correspondent bank found that it may be related to unlawful conduct and/or breach of any national or international laws or regulations.
- The Applicant undertakes that the money transfer is not related to any illegal activities and/or money laundering and/or terrorism finance. The Bank has the right to reject or suspend any transfer if required for its AML/KYC purposes.
- The Applicant undertakes to provide additional information and/or documents related to the money transfer if requested by the Bank.
- The Bank may change its fees and commissions as well as these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- The Bank may disclose the money transfer information to third parties in accordance with the legislation of the Kingdom of Cambodia including, but not limited by, court decisions, investigations and regulations.
- In case of the money transfer cancellation, the Bank will return the Applicant's funds only upon receipt of funds from correspondent bank. The Applicant understands and agrees that correspondent banks might charge cancellation and other fees, and that the applied exchange rate may be changed.
- The Bank is not responsible for any taxes, duties and other expenses, which might occur in other countries in relation to the money transfer.
- To complete the transfer properly, the Bank may select a correspondent bank by its own decision acting on the best efforts basis. Such correspondent bank may charge a fee, which will be deducted from the funds paid to the beneficiary or will be charged to the Bank. If the correspondent bank's fee is charged to the Bank, the Bank will debit the Applicant's account for amount of such fee.
- Transfers received after 4 PM Cambodia time will be processed on the next working day.
- Transfers to some countries not available in ABA Bank mobile application could be processed in the Bank’s branches.
- To amend or cancel your transaction you should fill in and sign the amendment/cancellation form and personally bring it to any of our offices. Any request to amend or cancel the payment received by us via email or phone will be disregarded. The form can be downloaded on our website using the following link.
- Payment option “OUR” means that the transfer amount will be delivered without deductions to beneficiary’s bank, NOT to the beneficiary. The beneficiary’s bank might also charge certain fees. The Bank does not guarantee the delivery of full transfer amount to the beneficiary.
- Payment option “BEN” means that the Bank’s fees and the fees of correspondent banks, if any, will be deducted from the transfer amount. The Applicant understands and confirms that is this option is selected, the transfer amount will be reduced for amount of fees.
- In some countries IBAN number is mandatory. Please check with the beneficiary before you make any transfer. Please refer to this website for more details.
There are specific requirements for certain countries as below:
|Destination Country||Mandatory for ABA customer to input|
|USA||Routing Number/Fedwire Number/ABA|
|United Kingdom||Sort code|
|New Zealand||BSB Number|
|Canada||Transit Number and Institution Number|
|Japan||Branch Name/Branch Code|
Other Terms and Conditions
- You can initiate transfer 24/7. However, the cut-off time for processing is 4 pm on business days (Mon-Fri). Hence, any transaction submitted within the cut-off time will be processed on the same day; the transaction submitted after the cut-off time will be processed on the next business day of the Bank.
- Outward SWIFT Transfer is only supported in USD currency.
- The latest version of ABA Mobile app should be installed on the customer’s smartphone to avail this feature.
- To amend and/or cancel the processed transactions, customer needs to visit the nearest ABA branch with the completed OTT Amendment/Trace/Cancellation Form
- For the full list of the service’s Terms & Conditions, please follow this link.
Get the App
Click the icon below to download the application from Apple's App store or Google Play Store. After downloading, simply follow the screen instructions to start mobile banking!