Mobile Savings Account
ABA Mobile app allows you to open your Savings account easily and conveniently without visiting our bank branch! Mobile Savings account (E-SA) comes with competitive interest rate and other great features for you to manage your financial goals.
|Initial opening balance for residents*||10||40,000|
|Initial opening balance for non-residents*||50||200,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||10||40,000|
|Interest rate (p.a.)**||0.50%||1.00%|
|Number of accounts||3 active accounts at any one time, exclusive of Savings Account opened via OTC. The combination of 3 active accounts can be a maximum of either 2 KHR E-SA with 1 USD E-SA or 1 KHR E-SA with 2 USD E-SA.|
|Interest payment||Semi-annual (fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit / withdrawal (daily limit)***||30,000||20,000,000|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Withdrawal conditions||No withdrawal and transfer transaction is allowed over the counter except account closure|
|Passbook||Passbook will not be provided|
|Account closure||Over the counter (certificate will not be provided)|
|Access to the deposits|
* Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
** Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty-five) days a year, considering the actual quantity of days a month.
*** In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
**** System will automatically charge USD 10 or KHR 40,000 if Mobile Savings account is not operative for 12 months and more.
To open a mobile Mobile Savings Account, please follow these requirements:
- Customer should be an ABA Mobile app user.
- Customer needs to have at least one Savings, Current, or Current Plus account before opening a Mobile Savings Account.
- Mobile Savings Account is available for both individual resident and non-resident customers.
- Funding account for opening Mobile Savings Account cannot be a Mobile Savings account.