iBanking for Business
ABA Internet Banking for Business or “iBanking for Business” offers you a better way to handle your company’s finance with less effort. With our new solution, businesses can access to multiple accounts management and control financial transactions in real time, and do more from anywhere with secure.
How it helps your business
With ABA iBanking for Business, you can:
- Manage all of your company accounts and download account statement or transactions history in accounting formats.
- Transfer money within ABA accounts, to other local bank accounts as well as sending money abroad.
- Pay bills with wide range of service providers including Utilities, Internet/TV, Mobile connection, Schools.
- Manage cheque books and credit/debit cards.
- Pay employees with a few clicks.
- View all subsidiary’s accounts under parent company account, for easy monitoring.
- Open new Fixed (term) deposit instantly whenever needed.
- Manage templates for frequently used transactions and scheduled payments!
- Control and authorize all activities related to your business account(s).
- Convenient: pay bills, pay staff salary, and transfer funds between accounts both locally and internationally.
- Fast and efficient: manage several accounts and transfer funds between them instantly.
- Safe and secure: every financial transaction requires users to prove their identities using security token, the highest level of online security method in the internet banking cutting-edge.
ABA iBanking for Business account is securely protected by a number of technologies, particularly the Security Token, a small device which provides you a one-time PIN to key in every time you login your account to initiate your transaction. The Security Token is the highest level of online security method, also known as “two-step verification”, to protect against unauthorized access to your account information in the internet banking cutting-edge.
Please meet our Relationship Manager in your nearest ABA Bank branch. Alternatively, you can call our contact center at +855 23 225 333 or email contactcenter(at)ababank.com with your query and we will call you back.
If you are new to ABA, you will first need to open an account with us. Follow this link to know more on our range of accounts.
- It is convenient: you can easily pay bills, pay staff salary, and transfer funds between accounts both locally and internationally. You can also request, amend and close bank guarantee and letter of credit without having to queue at the branches.
- It is available 24/7 and 364 days a year: you can perform your tasks at any time and from anywhere, even the bank is closed or on public holidays, as long as you have an active internet connection.
- It is fast and efficient: you can manage multiple accounts and transfer funds from one account to another very fast.
- It is safe and secure: every financial transaction request requires users to prove their identities using security token, the highest level of online security method in the internet banking cutting-edge.