Get 15% discount on your all-you-can-eat Shabu-shabu experience at SHABURI with ABA KHQR
What could be better than having Shabu-shabu on rainy days?
It's the perfect meal idea - a pot filled with your favorite broth, paired with vegetables and thinly sliced quality meat. And now, there's even more reason to indulge. From 26 September until 31 October 2023, enjoy 15% discount on all-you-can-eat Shabu-shabu experience at any SHABURI outlet when paying with ABA KHQR. So don't let the rain get you down - instead, savor every bite of your delicious Shabu-shabu and take advantage of this exclusive deal!
New to ABA? You can download the ABA Mobile app and open Instant Account with no paperwork or branch visit (valid Cambodian ID and phone number required) to take advantage of the promotion now.
Promotion Period: On every weekday, from 26 September to 31 October 2023 (both days included, until budget lasts).
Promotion Mechanics: Get 15% instant discount on your all-you-can-eat Shabu-shabu experience at any SHABURI outlet when paying with ABA KHQR.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is exclusive for all ABA Mobile users who scan to pay with ABA KHQR.
- This promotion applies to all buffet sets available at SHABURI and is applicable only during the weekdays, excluding weekends and holidays.
- The offer is applicable to all outlets of SHABURI, including SHABURI at AEON Mall Phnom Penh, SHABURI at AEON Mall Sen Sok City, SHABURI at AEON Mall Mean Chey, and SHABURI at Khalandale Mall.
- This promotion applies for dine-in and takeaways only. Delivery with food delivery apps is not included in the promotion.
- This promotion is on a first-come, first-served basis and only runs on a budget, which might finish before the promotion period.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions offered by ABA Bank and/or SHABURI.
- ABA Bank and SHABURI reserve the right at their discretion to change or amend the terms and conditions or terminate this promotion without prior notice.
- ABA Bank and SHABURI’s decision on any matter will be final, and no correspondence will be entertained.