Book Malaysia Airlines ticket with ABA card and save up to 20%
Planning for an oversea trip?
As ABA Mastercard or Visa cardholder, you can enjoy up to 20% discount on Malaysia Airlines’ airfare, both Business Class and Economic Class, and travel to more than 20 destinations where the company is operating. The promotion is applicable for any traveler who purchases their flight ticket using ABA Visa or Mastercard and departs from Phnom Penh International Airport.
Found your destination already? Take out your ABA Visa or Mastercard and book the ticket now!
Booking period: May 1 – July 31, 2019 (both days included)
Travelling period: May 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020 (both days included)
Simple steps to book your tickets with discount
- Go to https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/hq/en/campaign/aba-bank.html
- Select your departing location and destination.
- Choose departure date (and the date for the return flight) during the above-mentioned travelling period.
- Select the number of passengers and cabin class.
- Confirm and pay for your booking with ABA Visa or Mastercard.
Terms and conditions
- The promotion is valid only for tickets bought on the designated webpage https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/hq/en/campaign/aba-bank.html
- The promotion is applicable for new and existing ABA Mastercard and Visa cardholders (both physical and virtual cards are applied).
- The promotion is valid only for departures from Phnom Penh International Airport to all destinations where Malaysia Airlines is operating.
- The discount does not apply for airport taxes, fees and other charges.
- The discount applies to Business Class and Economy Class airfares, but subject to available seat, cabin class and flight schedule.
- The promotion cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other products.
- ABA Bank reserves the rights at its discretion to terminate this program or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The decision of ABA Bank and Malaysia Airlines on all matters related to this program is final and no correspondence will be entertained.