To provide a better experience for multi-currency money transfers, ABA introduces RemitEx – a dedicated money transfer channel with fixed exchange rates for selected countries.
RemitEx money transfer service allows you to enjoy fixed exchange rate when the sending currency is different from the receiving currency, so your recipient won’t lose on the fluctuation of the currency exchange rate that occur after the transaction is made. The transfer amount will be debited from your ABA Bank account in USD and credited to your beneficiary’s bank account in their local currency.
In addition, we waived “OUR” charge (the charge for delivery of transfer with no deductions) for RemitEx, which means that you can now save at least $30 per transaction and your beneficiary’s bank will receive the full amount in their local currency without any deductions.
With RemitEx, you can now transfer funds to your family, friends or business partners in 19 countries and enjoy the service with favorable charges and no exchange rate fluctuation.
RemitEx service – send more, pay less!
Fees and charges
|Amount||Commission||Cable Charge||Charge OUR*|
|≤ 9000 USD||15 USD||N/A||Free|
|> 9,000 USD||0.15%, min. 15 USD||15 USD||Free|
Eligible countries and their currencies
|United Arab Emirates||Dirham (AED)|
|Hong Kong||Dollar (HKD)|
|New Zealand||Dollar (NZD)|
|Saudi Arabia||Riyal (SAR)|
|South Africa||Rand (ZAR)|
|Kuwait||Kuwaiti Dinar, KWD|
|Denmark||Danish krone, DKK|
Terms and Conditions
- No “OUR” fee except for Malaysia. The full amount in local currency will be credited to the beneficiary’s bank.
- “OUR” fee for Malaysia: 20 USD. The funds will be received the same day if sent before 1 pm.
- Transfer will be debited from client’s account in USD and credited to the beneficiary’s bank in one of 19 available currencies.
- Transfers that are subject to commission charges will be based on amount equivalent to USD.
- Available for up to 50,000 USD equivalent per transaction only.
How to transfer?
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.