ABA in partnership with Moneygram introduced its first global marketing campaign specifically designed to reach the more than 90 million Filipinos living around the world – “Moneygrado sa MoneyGram” – or “Money For Sure.”
- Deposits within minutes* to BDO accounts (24/7, 365 days a year)
- Deposits same day* to all banks (if sent out during business days, Monday-Friday before 11 am Manila time) or next business day
- This MoneyGram service covers 46 banks in the Philippines.
Standard Money Transfer Send Limits
- Send up to USD $10,000 local equivalent per transaction
- Limits will be controlled by the MoneyGram system
- Locked-in Philipine Peso (PHP) exchange rates
- Send to Philipine Peso accounts only
- No fees charged by receiving banks
- Send to self - many overseas workers send money to their own account for savings and investment
Below are the fees for sending money from Cambodia to the Philippines
|Send Amount (USD)||Fee (USD)|
|0.01 - 500.00||8.99|
|500.01 - 1,000.00||18.00|
|1,000.01 - 1,500.00||27.00|
|1,500.01 - 2,000.00||36.00|
|2,000.01 - 5,000.00||70.00|
|5,000.01 - 7,500.00||140.00|
|7,500.01 - 10,000.00||200.00|
For first time sender, here's how
- Visit the nearest ABA Branch Location in your area.
- Complete the send form choosing receive option "Account Deposit". Be sure to provide your receiver information including: Account Name, Bank Name and Account Number.
- Our teller enters the information into the system and a Receiver Registration Number (RRN) is generated. Keep this number for future transactions.
- Give the amount you’re sending plus the sending fee to our teller and you will get a receipt as proof of your transaction.
- Tell your receiver to check their bank account for money the next business day.** Transfers to Banco de Oro Unibank (BDO) will be there within 1 business day, while transfers to other banks could take 1-3 business days.**
Subsequent send to the same receiver
- Complete the send form choosing the receive option “Account Deposit.” Specify the Receiver Registration Number (RRN).
- Give the teller the form and the amount you’re sending plus the sending fee. Be sure to save your receipt.
- The money will be deposited into the receiver’s bank account.
|Allied Bank||HSBC Savings|
|Amanah Islamic Bank||International Exchange Bank|
|ABN Amro Bank||Land Bank of the Philippines|
|Allied Savings Bank||Luzon Development Bank|
|AMA Bank||Malayan Bank|
|Asia United Bank||Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (MetroBank)|
|Banco de Oro (BDO)||One Network Bank|
|Bangkok Bank||Pen Bank|
|Bank of Commerce||Philippine Bank of Communications - PBCOM|
|Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)||Philippine Savings Bank|
|Bank of Tokyo||Philippine Trust Bank|
|Bank One Savings and Trust Corp||Philippine Veterans Bank|
|BPI Family Savings Bank||Philippines Business Bank|
|China Bank||Philippines National Bank (PNB)|
|China Bank Savings||Planters Bank|
|China Trust Bank||Postal Bank|
|Citibank Savings||RCBC - Rizal Commercial Banking Corp|
|City Estate Savings Bank||RCBC Savings Bank|
|City Savings Bank||Robinson Savings Bank|
|Deutsche Bank||Security Bank Corporation|
|Development Bank of the Philippines - DBP||Security Bank Savings|
|East West Bank - EWB||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Equicom Savings Bank||Sterling Bank|
|Far Eastern Bank||Summit Bank|
|Filipino Savers Bank (A Rural Bank)||UCPB - United Coconut Planters Bank|
|First Allied Bank||UCPB Savings Bank|
|First Consolidated Bank||Union Bank of the Philippines|
|First Macro Bank||United Overseas Bank|
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.