ABA Bank through its partnership with Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) is now able to handle and serve the remittances of Filipino community here in Cambodia.
The Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) Remittance provides overseas Filipinos (OFs/OFWs) a combination of traditional and electronic-based payments through banks.
How to transfer?
There are two ways of transferring money using DBP Remittance:
- You can easily send funds from your ABA account using ABA Mobile app (click here for the manual) or
- Visit our branch to perform the transaction.
For the in-branch transaction*, here are the steps to use DBP Remittance service:
- Visit the nearest ABA bank branch near you;
- Present valid ID/Passport;
- Fill out the form, select the preferred service, and write the desired amount.
*Effective from 26 August 2019, ABA Bank will migrate DBP Remit service from its branches to ABA Mobile app in order to improve customers’ experience and transaction time. DBP Remit will no longer be available over the counter at ABA branches from the above-mentioned date onward.
|Service mode||Fee (USD)||Delivery period|
|Receive in USD or Peso|
|Credit to DBP account|
|Peso account||10.00||Transaction will be processed within 1 hour by ABA Bank and fund will be credited based on beneficiary bank processing time.|
|Credit to other bank account|
*Beneficiary's bank charges, if any, will be deducted from the transfer amount.
|Service mode||Fee (USD)|
|1. DBP Account|
|a. Change in account number - Peso account||5.00|
|b. Change in account number - USD account||5.00|
|c. Change in beneficiary name||5.00|
|2. Other Bank Account|
|a. Change in account number and beneficiary name Peso account||5.00|
|b. Change in account number and beneficiary name - USD Account (plus actual bank charge, if any)||5.00|
|a. All services mode||5.00|
* Customers should personally come to the branch with the completed amendment form.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions are an Agreement between you (“the Applicant”), and Advanced Bank of Asia Limited (“the Bank”) on money transfers.
1. The Applicant confirms that the provided information is true and correct and the Bank is not responsible for any delays, errors and omissions caused by misprinting and/or inaccuracy of the Applicant.
2. The Applicant authorizes the Bank to debit his/her account for the transfer amount and amount of commissions and fees.
3. The Applicant understands and confirms that the Bank and/or The Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) may apply its internal currency exchange rate to process money transfer.
4. The Applicant authorizes the Bank to postpone, suspend or cancel the money transfer if the Bank or DBP, or beneficiary bank found that it may be related to unlawful conduct and/or breach of any national or international laws or regulations.
5. The Applicant undertakes that the money transfer is not related to any illegal activities and/or money laundering and/or terrorism finance. The Bank has the right to reject or suspend any transfer if required for its AML/KYC purposes.
6. The Applicant understands and confirms that transaction will be processed subject to the satisfactory compliance review and that the funds will be credited based on beneficiary bank processing time.
7. The Applicant undertakes to provide additional information and/or documents related to the money transfer if requested by the Bank.
8. The Bank may change its fees and commissions as well as these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. The Applicant understands and agrees that beneficiary bank might charge its fees and such fees will be deducted from the transfer amount.
9. In case of the money transfer cancellation the Bank will return the Applicant's funds only upon receipt of funds from DBP or beneficiary bank. The Applicant understands and agrees that DBP and beneficiary bank might charge cancellation and other fees, and that the applied exchange rate may be changed.
10. The Bank is not responsible for any taxes, duties and other expenses, which might occur in other countries in relation to the money transfer.
11. The Bank may disclose the money transfer information to third parties in accordance with the legislation of the Kingdom of Cambodia including, but not limited by, court decisions, investigations and regulations.
12. To amend or cancel your transaction you should fill in and sign the amendment/cancellation form and personally bring it to any of our offices. Any request to amend or cancel the payment received by us via email or phone will be disregarded.
Download amendment/cancellation form.
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Managers who will guide you through the application procedure, or give us a call at 023 225 333 for further information.