We introduce the Growth loan to help you increase your existing business even further! The Growth Loan from ABA Bank offers higher loan amounts from $30,000 up to $70,000, lower interest rates and longer repayment terms of up to 8 years. You can also use our refinance service if you are an existing borrower and want to improve your loan conditions!
We want your business to succeed and we will help your family to realize your business dreams.
|Loan amount||From 30,000 – 70,000 USD|
|Loan term||From 7 – 8 years|
|Repayment mode||Flexible repayment options|
|Grace period||Up to 3 months|
Interest rate (per month)
|Loan amount, USD||Strong title||Soft title|
|>30,000 – 50,000||1.05% and above||1.1% and above|
|>50,000 – 70,000||1% and above*||1.05% and above|
What type of collateral do I need to provide?
You can provide the following collateral to the Bank:
- Real estate property (Soft or Strong title) or
- Store ownership Certificate under own name
- Third Party, corporate and bank guarantees
- Another type of collateral, negotiable with the Bank
You don’t need to register the strong title collateral at Cadastral office for loans under 30,000 USD!
If you are interested in making your monthly loan repayments lower, ABA Bank offers Refinancing service. We can provide you with a loan on lower rates and longer terms, so you will save your money and will be able to invest more in your business on better conditions and hassle-free!
Once your application is approved by ABA, you can pay off your current loan including any early repayment charges and even get an opportunity to apply for an additional loan. Our professional loan officers will take care of all process for switching your loan from your previous financial institution within one business day.
Just call or meet one of our loan officers, who will provide you with an advice and help you to decide whether refinancing is right for you.
Here are the basic criteria we would like your business to meet:
- Borrower of 18-65 years old
- Legal, harmless business (not an environmentally or socially damaging business) running for at least 6 months
- Monthly loan repayment of not exceeding 70% of net disposable income from the business per period (Principal and Interest)
- Soft title/strong title real estate property (in own name or in third party name) as collateral for the loan. Positive information at Credit Bureau of Cambodia.