Mobile Savings Account
Open Now ABA Mobile Savings account is your most efficient and secure way to start saving.
|Initial opening balance for residents||10||40,000|
|Initial opening balance for non-residents||50||200,000|
|Minimum ongoing balance||10||40,000|
|Interest rate (p.a.)*||0.50%||1.00%|
|Number of accounts||3 active accounts at any one time, exclusive of Savings Account opened via OTC. The combination of 3 active accounts can be a maximum of either 2 KHR E-SA with 1 USD E-SA or 1 KHR E-SA with 2 USD E-SA.|
|Interest payment||Semi-annual (fiscal year) or upon account closure|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit / withdrawal (daily limit)**||30,000||20,000,000|
|Replenishment||Unlimited transactions in cash or non-cash forms are allowed|
|Withdrawal conditions||No withdrawal and transfer transaction is allowed over the counter except account closure|
|Passbook||No passbook provided|
|Account closure||Close over the counter only|
|Access to the deposits|
*Interest rate is accrued at 365 (three hundred sixty five) days a year, considering the actual quantity of days a month.
**In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
- To be eligible for ABA Savings Account you need to:
- Customer must be a Mobile App user. Customer needs to have at least one Savings, Current, or Current Plus account before open Mobile Fixed Deposit Account.
- Mobile Savings account is legible for both individual resident and individual non-resident customer.
- Funding account for opening Mobile Saving account cannot be a Mobile Savings account.
- Follow our user Guide for Mobile Account opening.