Eligibility & Condition
- Be at least 15 years old for Cambodian citizen and 18 years old for foreigner
- Must have Cambodian residential address
ABA Current Account is a simple and convenient way to enjoy easy payment for purchase of goods and services.
|Initial opening balance*||100||400,000|
|Minimum on-going balance*||100||400,000|
|Minimum holding period||Unlimited|
|Cheque book (50sheets)||10||40,000|
|Cash withdrawal / deposit amount||Unlimited|
|Inter-regional branch cash deposit/withdrawal (daily limit)**||30,000||20,000,000|
|Cheque dishonor fee through clearing house (per cheque)||50||200,000|
|Cheque dishonor fee through ABA branch (per cheque)||10||40,000|
|Monthly account service||Free|
|Access to the deposits|
* Fee of USD 20 / KHR 80,000 is applied for closing the account within 3 months from opening date.
** In case of exceeding the daily limit, 0.10% or minimum $1 (whichever higher) fee will be applied.
*** USD 25 fee for Access Card and Dynamic authentication device.
**** It's available for personal account only.
***** Available for USD currency only.
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge;
- Access your account through Debit Card, Internet Banking or visiting one of the ABA Bank’s Branches;
- Withdraw funds from your current account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
- Feel securely by getting instant information about your account information for free by using Email Notification Service.
Along with easiness in using your account, some additional features are available:
- Free monthly account statement (on request);
- Free email notification service*;
- Free access to your account through Internet Banking**;
- Free standing order service.
*Free Email Notification for Inward and Outward transaction.
**Free SMS Dynamic Authentication mode. One-off fee USD 25 for a CryptoCalculator Device.
The requirements for opening Current account are:
- Be at least 15 years old for local citizen and 18 years old for foreigner;
- Bring your passport or national ID for local citizen and passport with entry visa for foreigner (all documents must be valid);
- Complete our Application form.
Visit one of our branches and meet our Relationship Manager who will guide you through the application procedure or give us a call at (+855) 23 225 333 for further information.
Terms and conditions are subject to the Bank’s sole discretion in changing it without prior notice to customers. The information on this webpage is prepared for informational purposes only. For further information, please visit your nearest ABA Bank branch or give us a call at (+855) 23 225 333.
- Maintain initial opening balance US$100 or equivalent in KHR for Individual and company and US$50,000 or equivalent in KHR for financial Industry;
- Minimum ongoing balance US$20 or equivalent in KHR;
- Minimum holding period is unlimited.
- For individual:
Original National ID for resident
Original passport and valid visa for non-resident
- For corporate/organization:
Business registration letter from Ministry of Commerce;
License, Business Memorandum and company Seal;
Copy of board of director's passport or ID with specimen of their original signature and stamp
- Fee monthly account statement (on request)
- Free E-service
- Free access to your account through internet banking
- Free standing order
- Do unlimited transaction on your available balance at any time for free of charge.
- Access your account balance through Debit Card, Internet banking or visiting one of the ABA‘s branches.
- Withdraw funds from your account at any time provided that the minimum ongoing balance is preserved on the account.
- Feel securely by getting instant information about your account information for free by using SMS and E-Service.