Integration with QuickBooks
Manual bookkeeping costs you money and time. ABA integrated its ABA Business platform with QuickBooks Online to make your accounting tasks easier! This helps business owners seamlessly track and manage their finances at ease in real-time, categorize financial transactions, and deliver error-free reports.
How to connect ABA Business with QuickBooks Online:
- Login to your QuickBooks Online account (Essential or Plus package)
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon and then ‘Account and Settings’
- Select ‘Advanced’ and make sure multi-currency is switched on
- Click on ‘Banking’ and then ‘Connect Account’
- Enter ‘ABA Bank’ in the search bar and choose ‘ABA-Advanced Bank of Asia-Business’ from the list
- Enter your ABA Business username and password and click ‘Continue’
- Choose a business account you want to connect with
- Under ‘Enter Account Type’ select the QuickBooks account you would like to connect with
- Choose the date from which you would like to pull the transaction list and then click on the ‘Connect’ button
- Finally, click ‘Update’ to get the latest transactions from your business account.
Who can benefit from this?
QuickBooks Online and ABA Business Accounts integration is designed for Small and Medium business who are seeking to simplify reconciliation of transactions in their accounting software.
With this integration, financial transactions can be automatically pulled from ABA business account into QuickBooks Online, which saves time, reduces errors and improves processes.
If you are not yet using ABA Business for your business and want to learn more about this product, please contact our Relationship Managers at your nearest ABA Branch or call our contact center at 023 925 333 or get in touch with our ABA Business team at digitalsupport@. ababank.com