Posted: 01/Mar/2021 - Closing Date: 31/Mar/2021
VMware Administrator is responsible for implementing, tuning and maintaining VMware-based solutions. A successful candidate will have knowledge of VMware 6.0 or higher using Virtual Center for administration. The VMware Admin is responsible for the day to day administrative and operations activities for VMware VCenter.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Tuning and maintaining VMware-based solutions.
- Implements VMware VSphere for server consolidation and virtualization.
- Applies technical knowledge of networks, operating systems and utilities to the VMware environment.
- Provides guidance to management for changes related to virtual infrastructure.
- Maintains awareness of VMware software patches and their impact on the environment.
- Defines, monitors, and troubleshoots system performance within the VMware environment (VROPS).
- Develops and maintains operational guidelines for the maintenance and support of the virtual infrastructure.
- Evaluates resource requirements for VMware products.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in writing, english/khmer, journalism, communications, or marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience in virtualization and consolidation of server technologies, specifically VMware vSphere and ESXi Virtual Infrastructure.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com or call 098 630 108.