Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
Training Intern is responsible for supporting Training Coordinator in administrative work.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in administrative work;
- Receive experience in banking sector;
- Clear understanding of the role after internship.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector;
- Certificate after 3 months of internship;
- Opportunity to be full time staff (based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree student in Management, Finance and Banking or other related fields;
- Interest in training function;
- Good file management;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Fluency in English and Khmer;
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email;
- Willing to learn and constantly keep updated;
- Self-starter and self-motivation;
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details;
- Ability to work as team and individual;
- Being able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.