Trade Finance Operations Officer
Posted: 06/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 03/May/2021
To process Trade Finance (TF) transactions by verifying all TF documents and conducting data entry into the Bank’s systems to ensure error-free and compliance with TF procedures for sustainable operations of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect all TF documents from Sales/Relationship personnel to ensure sufficient references.
- Process documentary examination of all clients to verify and validate all submitted documents before further processing.
- Verify TF documents and book into the Bank’s systems to ensure error-free and accurate data entry.
- Verify terms and conditions on supporting documents and confirm with Credit Operations team for drawdown Trade Finance Loan.
- Obtain facility confirmation from Credit/Legal team before performing transaction to ensure compliance and accuracy of transaction.
- Conduct transaction screening on all related parties by complying with the Bank’s TF Procedures.
- Monitor and check outstanding trade transaction and take further actions to follow up and complete the case.
- File customer portfolio after completing transaction in safe and accessible manner as instructed by internal guidelines.
- Provide daily/monthly report to Senior Officer for consolidation purposes on an accurate and timely manner.
- Partake in project/issue investigation related to the Bank’s systems as well as provide system support to team.
- Communicate with clients regarding documents collections as well as maintain strong relationships with existing clients as part of retention strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting and Finance, or related fields.
- Fresh graduate or less than one year of working experiences.
- Very good task management and time management skills.
- Good follow-up, customer services, communication, negotiation, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to initiate and propose ideas for further improvement.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English (Chinese is a plus).
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and details.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.