Terminal Support Officer
Posted: 01/Dec/2021 - Closing Date: 03/Jan/2022
To monitor the Bank’s terminal including but not limited to Automated Teller Machine (ATM), Cash Recycling Machine (CRM), Cash Deposit Machine (CDM), and Cash-in Kiosk Machine (CiM) cash levels and network connection together with report for cash loading/replenishment and collection as well as to conduct and provide support in regard to internal investigation activities aligning with investigation procedures the required document(s) for any terminal related issues in order to keep customers satisfied and continued profitability of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily monitor the Bank’s terminal including but not limited to ATM, CRM, CDM, and CiM in line with cash loading/replenishment and collection schedules/plans to ensure cash levels of limited amount usage in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare report(s) and notify relevant stakeholders on a daily basis as scheduled to ensure smooth operations of the Bank’s terminal.
- Provide general terminal support, troubleshooting in solution of transactional errors in effective and timely manner.
- Daily keep track of terminal network connections and any related terminal issues on ATM, CRM, CDM, and CiM together with logging tickets through system to ensure fast tracking end to end resolutions and the peripherals issues specifically receipts, rolls, journal rolls, UPS, and other related issues.
- Work collaboratively with Security Team to retrieve video records from CCTV systems serving investigation purpose promptly and effectively.
- Thoroughly conduct video records inspection and provide support on terminal investigation cases to identify and confirm the root cause of dispute in a complete and accurate manner.
- Provide the requested documents with amicable solutions to relevant stakeholders to address customer satisfactions and minimize customer impacts.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and requirements
- Associate degree or bachelor degree in IT or any relevant field.
- None to less than one year of relevant working in experiences.
- Basic understanding of various electronic telecommunications devices in financial institution.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.