Posted: 06/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 11/Oct/2021
To deliver superior customer service through accurate and timely processing and recording the banking transactions in teller line based on customer financial needs.
- Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches (15 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Aim to satisfy the customers by adhering to the Bank’s service-level agreement in processing the transactions within teller line. Those transactions include but not limited to accepting cash and cheques, receiving deposits and loan payments, verifying records, receipt and credit customers’ account, cashing check, printing account statement, processing account closing, providing money exchange service and processing money transfer through MoneyGram, TT Application, IME and DBP, etc.
- Verify each customer identification to confirm their eligibility before performing the transition as they request.
- Double-check the transaction processes to minimize operational risk.
- Receive and withdraw cashes based on customers’ inquiries in accordance to bank’s procedure.
- Resolve account service issues and respond to clients’ inquiries promptly and effectively to manage customer experience and offer the best products and services or remedy to satisfy the clients’ needs.
- Educate clients proactively on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Visa & Master Card and I-Banking, etc.), to ensure that fast and convenient customer service is provided.
- Balance own cash drawer by handling all amount of cash and ensure correct record of daily closing balance.
- Keep promoting the Bank’s products and services to increase brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Skills and Specifications
- High School Diploma or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Obtain none or less than 1-year relevant working experience.
- Possess good customer service, math and computer skill.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skill both Khmer and English.
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.