Tax Operations Supervisor
Posted: 16/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 16/Mar/2021
To provide effective enablement services for tax collection service provided through OTC and digital channel including but not limited to cooperation with branches and stakeholders in delivering reporting obligations set-out in signed MOUs, answering and supporting tax inquires/problems from frontlines/high-value clients, handling complaint/dispute on tax collection services, and supporting frontlines and stakeholders for the effective implementation of Quality Tax Collection Service Framework (QTCSF).
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively participate and support direct manager to document QTCSF for a good and holistic development, supervision and operation of tax collection service in ABA Bank.
- Effectively plan, execute and track impacts of QTCSF in good collaboration and cooperation with critical stakeholders and manager.
- Work closely with direct manager and identified stakeholder to develop necessary process and procedures (i.e., complaint and dispute handling procedure for tax operation service) to deliver quality service in operations.
- Work closely internal team and stakeholders to implement necessary procedure, process and changes in tax collection service. Track and analyze impacts for further improvement and enhancement.
- Proactively support inquires/requests from frontlines so that speedy and accurate service could be provided to ABA clients.
- Proactively find solutions on any complaint and dispute raised by ABA clients for tax payment as well as further track, analyze, resolve, control and report progress of each case effectively as required by internal rules, including preparation of necessary letter for compliant/dispute and resolution letter/memo to communication with internal and external stakeholders (National Treasury, GDT, MEF, and other government agencies etc.).
- Monitor necessary reports on daily basis to ensure that any irregularity and abnormality are detected, analyzed and reported on timely manner for proper resolutions and controls.
- Review alerts/report and manage complex tax matters such as wrong amount, incorrect account number, etc.
- Identify in-house operational gaps and propose any improved actions to higher ups and/or relevant stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external government agencies to establish, enhance, and improve the tax service through OTC and digital channels.
- Promptly escalate critical case to management.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting, Tax, Law or relevant field.
- Diploma of Cambodian Taxation and/or knowledge of Law on Cambodian Taxation (preferred).
- Minimum two years of working experiences in tax function, relevant field preferably in tax agency, or law firm with experiences of dispute handling or working with government agencies (preferred).
- Very good follow-up skill and result-oriented attribute.
- Effective relationship management, and supervisory skills.
- Basic knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, and operational risks.
- Very good communication, negotiation, customer services, presentation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Microsoft Office (words, power point and advanced Ms. Excel are preferred) and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.