Supplementary App Support Officer
Posted: 22/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 22/Dec/2021
This role is in charge of controlling and assisting bank users with system issues and new requirements, Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated system to keep them in stable service 24/7, If necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule, Auditing and Administrating on Security user maintenance; Simulating, applying all fixes and patches issues by vendors of above stated applications to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (04 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage users, roles, and access.
- Assist end users with user-specific settings.
- Provide solution as per business requirements.
- Monitor and ensure the overall health of the application.
- Monitor daily end-of-day (EOD) process, support, and maintenance.
- Develop processes and improvements tools administration.
- Develop guides and documentation for system features and best practices.
- Check logs for and address errors.
- Troubleshooting issue and coordinate with software vendor to resolve system problems.
- Perform application upgrades and other integrations.
- Monitor external system updates that could have an impact on technology services software solutions, identifies risk, and coordinates testing or mitigation.
- Implement and partner with other IT staff to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science in IT.
- Minimum one year of working experience in App administration.
- Experience with AML/CFT system is a plus.
- Knowledge of Operating System (Linux, Windows), Database (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL).
- Ability to use database query language such as SQL or PL/SQL.
- Skill in planning, analyzing, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Well coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Active learning and time management.
- Willing to perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the line manager.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.