Service Engineering Officer
Posted: 05/Jul/2021 - Closing Date: 06/Aug/2021
To perform periodic preventive monitoring and maintenance routine on Automated Teller Machine (ATM), Cash Recycling Machine (CRM), Check Deposit Machine (CDM), Cash-in Kiosk Machine (CIM) in order to provide and ensure well-functioning 24/7 service to customers satisfied.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform periodic preventive monitoring and maintenance routines on ATMs, CRMs, CDMs, and CIMs and installs modifications to equipment, as well as scheduled courier work to ensure the smooth operation.
- Perform machines cleaning regularly to ensure of the cleanliness and proper functioning to serve at all time.
- Provide terminal maintenance overhauling and repairing service as well as perform required modular swaps and unit replacements for any technical hardware related issues to offer the resolutions in a timely manner.
- Perform terminal maintenance service verification and issue follow up with relevant team of the after-repair service machine to make sure the normal operation.
- Escalate of any issues could not repair to next level or technical related issues to provide prompt and amicable solutions for all.
- Prepare terminal maintenance checklist by capturing detailed existing equipment information and data required to maintain service quality aligning timeline scheduled and professional standard.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Associate degree/BA in Mechanical Engineering, Computer science or relevant field.
- None to less than one year of relevant working in experiences.
- Basic understanding of various electronic telecommunications devices in financial institution.
- Able to travel extensively.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good customer services skills.
- Good problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.