Senior Trade Finance Sales Officer
Posted: 10/May/2023 - Closing Date: 10/Jun/2023
To solicit new clients and uplift sales of existing clients in Trade Finance (TF) with provision of highly professional TF presentations/consultations to align with clients’ requirements, studying clients’ profiles, preparation of TF onboarding documents as well as provide product knowledge training to relevant stakeholders to ensure quality of onboards and contribute to profitability of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicit new TF clients by understanding clients’ requirements and providing highly professional TF products consultations in order to refer the right banking solutions for their business nature;
- Conduct client’s site visit to observe, gather data and analyze their business by following the Bank’s guideline;
- Review new client’s business profile and check M&A to properly assess their business performance and determine feasibility of TF facility;
- Prepare all required documents for new clients including but not limited to Resolution, Customer General Instructions, etc. and ensure completion of all documents before onboarding;
- Work closely with relevant teams such as branch, credit and legal team to facilitate TF procedures including deposits requirements or Trade Finance Loan (TFL) to ensure smooth operations and communication with both clients and internal stakeholders;
- Prepare Recommendation Sheet for TFL facility for clients (if needed) to further proceed and close case;
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers on behalf of client (upon request from client) to obtain best deals and simultaneously to assure accurate terms & conditions of trade;
- Work closely with Trade Relationship team for LC/BG/SBLC draft and application form to ensure timely and accurate output;
- Continuously monitor own sales pipeline and take proper actions to uplift sales to ensure achievement of the Bank’s revenues;
- Consolidate weekly/bi-weekly briefing and reports on an accurate and timely manner to update on sales status, discuss challenges and propose solutions to improve sales performance;
- Communicate and provide solutions to clients when there are any issues/complaints and/or seek attention from higher authorities for any serious cases;
- Provide product training and other related courses to relevant stakeholders to inform them of TF products/services as part of cross-sell strategies;
- Provide guidance and support to new comers regarding product knowledge and working processes;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting and Finance, or related fields;
- Minimum two years of working experiences in Trade Finance Sales or related fields with proven sales skills;
- Strong product knowledge and working procedures in Trade Finance Sales including but not limited to legal and compliance concept of trading companies;
- Strong knowledge of UCP, URDG, ISP and other rules and regulations related to Trade Finance;
- Excellent customer services, negotiation, problem solving, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- High level of professionalism and presentations;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English (Chinese is a plus);
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Strong dedication to accuracy and details.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.