Senior SME Loan Officer – Level 2
Posted: 09/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 09/Mar/2021
To process and analyze the SME loan application of corporate clients by conducting credit investigations, scoring, credit checking and other underwriting activities in order to ensure good lending and loan quality of the branch.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing and build new corporate clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the SME loan policies and procedures to ensure the secured loans.
- Collect all clients’ required documents for loan application to verify their eligibility for the loan.
- Gather valid applicants’ financial records by obtaining and compiling copies of clients’ credit histories, corporate financial statement and other financial information in order to prevent from being conned.
- Conduct credit investigation to analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, property evaluations, repayment capacity to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Conduct a site visit during loan assessment process to obtain in-depth information concerning to the purpose of customer’s loan application and ensure sufficient and acceptable customer security for the loan.
- Prepare and execute loan contracts and arrange loan disbursement timely and accurately to fulfill clients’ needs and satisfaction.
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available as well as the terms of those services for further cross-selling.
- Make the regular site visits to existing customers to determine whether the loan should stay the same or be downgraded due to the actual condition of their loan collateral and/or financial situation as well as to develop relationship with customers for further cross-selling.
- Follow up delinquent client immediately and refer such case to the supervisor to proactively handle the branch loan portfolio.
- Process registration of title deeds at local authority and land office to acquire the legal evidence of client’s right to ownership of the property.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customer needs.
- Handle complex customers’ issues or complaints whenever SME Loan Officers could not by remaining calm and executing the excellent customer service principles to find an amicable solution for all and process to higher authority if needed.
- Resolve team routine and complex issues to maintain productivities and morale.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in granting loans.
- In-depth knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent organizing, recording and filing skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good team leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com or call 098 630 108.