Senior Relationship Manager
Posted: 06/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 11/Oct/2021
Senior Relationship Manager responsible to drive the sales of the Bank’s products and services through the acquisition of new potential and commercial banking clients and the expansion of existing relationship to provide customers with an easy and friendly banking experience as well as to keep customers satisfied and maintain continued profitability of the Bank.
- Central Branch, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow a profitable book of business through establishing effective referral networks including internal relationships, existing customers and local market activities to broadly promote the Banks’ products and services.
- Build new potential and commercial client base through network referrals, sourcing, and meeting with them.
- Provide financial recommendations that are tailored to clients’ needs by developing an in-depth knowledge of the Bank’s products and services as well as analyzing the needs of clients and prospects in order to attract and retain them.
- Direct and supervise ongoing client and customer relationship management by monitoring client financial implementation plan and negotiating on pricing in order to effectively recommend appropriate products and services.
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies to increase customer value and encourage them to re-purchase and evangelize the Bank’s products and services.
- Keep a close eye on the Bank’s local competitors on what they are doing and how they are performing to make an effective plan to gain the market share.
- Keep promoting the Bank’s products and services to increase brand awareness and customer traffic.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry a strong track record in financial product and service sales.
- Excellent knowledge in sales, marketing and customer service principle.
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank branch operations, cash operations, banking rules and regulations, laws, and all policies and procedures pertaining to them, including but not limited to the AML and CFT law.
- Hand-on experiences with client relationship management and customer services.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent sales and customer services skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.