Senior Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing Officer
Posted: 15/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 14/Oct/2021
Senior Regulatory Compliance Monitoring and Testing Officer is responsible to monitor and testify new and existing regulations to ensure that all business functions of the Bank adhere with all applicable internal and external regulations, standard practices and correspondence letters.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously update compliance checklist as business requirements to effectively address new development or revision of internal and external regulations, standard practices and correspondence letters.
- Perform and re-perform risk rating on regulations, standard practices and correspondence letters according to approved models of the Bank.
- Facilitate the completion of self-attestation by all departments and divisions to ensure each department/division adheres with the set regulations.
- Conduct onsite and offsite testing on department/division as in working plan or ad-hoc request by Management Team/BODs to ensure implementations of the regulations.
- Follow up on actions taken by the department/division against gaps/incompliance previously identified to ensure that they have carried out necessary actions to fully comply with the Bank’s regulations.
- Prepare regulatory compliance monitoring and testing reports, minutes of meeting during the monitoring and testing period, and other compulsory reports as required by the Bank/Management Team.
- Act as a leading subject-matter expert, applying high-level analytical and investigative skills and specialist expertise to support decision making.
- Provide robust advice and technical expertise to support day-to-day activities within regulatory compliance and to departments/divisions of the Bank.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the purpose and outcomes of the regulatory compliance functions.
- Contribute to the development of the regulatory compliance function.
- Participate in coaching and training co-workers.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, business law, auditing or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in auditing field.
- Certificate in Regulatory Compliance (preferred).
- Knowledge of the Bank operations, banking rules and regulations, and international standards as such.
- Sound analytical skill, logical thinking, good sense of judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Good team work and interpersonal skill.
- Very good command in writing and reporting with logical analysis.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com or call 098 630 108.