Senior Information Security Assurance and Compliance Officer
Posted: 16/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 16/Dec/2021
Senior Information Security Assurance and Compliance Officer is responsible to review, monitor and ensure proper result of security controls within bank and manage the information security risk in the bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to develop and enhance security policies and standards.
- Create plan to review and monitor result of security controls.
- To ensure procedure of each security controls are implemented and managed.
- Report and escalate based on principles and rules of policies and standards.
- Keep improving on review and monitor processes.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Provide superior customer service that will satisfy customers by complying with internal rules and service length agreements.
- Build a strong collaborative relationship with all ABA Bank’s specialists and other stakeholders who support your duties.
Skills and Specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree of IT, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- 3+ years in security experiences, system network administrator or developer.
- Knowledge of IT Security concept.
- Good in security governance.
- Good in analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills to present to senior management.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.