Senior Information Security Architecture Officer
Posted: 12/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 11/Mar/2021
To ensure bank apply proper controls and tools, evaluate security solutions and improvement, and manage information security risk in the bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance security policies and standards.
- Integrate security architecture and manage security risks, including perform security check and assessment, risk registration to IT projects and major changes.
- Ensure all new solution implements are compliant with the security requirements.
- Collaborate with related parties to design and implement security controls.
- Coordinate security tests, including but not limited on vulnerability scan and penetration test.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree of IT, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- 3+ years in security experiences, system network administrator or developer
- High level of integrity, commitments, and professional responsibility.
- Knowledge of IT Security concept
- Good in security governance and secure software development life cycle
- Good in analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills to present to senior management.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.