Senior Cyber Security Officer
Posted: 23/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 15/Mar/2021
Senior Cyber Security Officer is responsible for establishes, manages and administers Bank's security to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place, and minimize the risk of internal and external security threats.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to develop and enhance security policies and standards.
- Create and manage risk register and work with various teams on ongoing basis to guide the on mitigation.
- Perform Risk assessments on all new IT changes and projects.
- Coordinate penetration test and have an understanding of the tools.
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are compliant with the security requirements; standards; and regulatory.
- Collaborate with related parties to design and implement security controls.
- Developing remediation and mitigation plans, and creating packages for the implementation of those plans.
- Integrate security architecture with projects and major changes.
- Participating in cross-functional efforts for managing organization-wide risks.
- Conducting in-depth analysis.
- Willing to learn new things and got global cyber certified.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science or other related field.
- 2+ years in security experiences or system network administrator.
- Knowledge of IT Security concept.
- Good in analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills to present to senior management.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.