Senior Compliance Officer
Posted:10/09/2018 -Closing Date:25/09/2018
Senior Compliance Officer is responsible for operations of Compliance to be in line with the NBC and BNC standard to achieve the objectives of Compliance Department. S/he will ensure all banking products and services development and core business areas as well as operational activities are compliant with the National Bank of Cambodia and local regulatory.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To screening all existing customer against with Blacklist and Watch list and monitor, review, and report on results. After screening all existing customers and request supporting documents for keeping;
- To conduct monitor, review, and report of customer alert to AML/CFT Supervisor Compliance such as sanction screening, customer risk profiling, and/or suspicious transaction;
- Being proactive in identifying, documenting and assessing the AML/CFT compliance risk associated with the Bank’s business activities, including the product development, business practices, new customers’ relationship or material change in the nature of such relationship;
- To supervise and coordinate a team of compliance in checking and controlling quality of AML/CFT compliance matters;
- To manage the daily activities of the department in an efficient and effective manner;
- Ensure submit Cash Transaction Report (CTR) and FATCA Report to regulators in a timely manner;
- Develop AML/CFT and Regulatory Compliance training materials and updates them in case of necessity;
- Respond promptly to any request for information made by the internal stakeholder and regulations or law enforcement agencies;
- Prepare and update Blacklist, Watch list, and Countries risk into Core Banking System;
- Develop standard operation procedure (SOP) of your own task.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Law, Finance and Banking or equivalent qualification;
- At least 1 - 2 years’ experience gained in banking industry preferably in compliance, risk, and audit;
- Good analytical and implementation skills, demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks;
- Good presentation and communication skills to enhance risk and compliance culture within the organization;
- Computer literate, in particular MS-Office application;
- Good communication and written in Khmer and English;
- Good interpersonal communication skill and teamwork;
- Be able to go to provinces as often as required;
- Honesty and hard working.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.