Senior Compliance Officer-Regulatory
Posted:08/05/2018 -Closing Date:30/06/2018
Senior Compliance Officer-Regulatory is responsible for monitoring on the changes of regulations, inform the stakeholders on the changes and monitor the implementation of those regulations if the bank fulfils the obligations to comply with it. This task requires a professional communication skill since all the stakeholders include all levels of staff including senior management and the Board of Directors.
The candidate will work closely with other senior officers to conduct an independent testing and monitoring on the compliance with existing and new regulations according to plan. Field visit to other departments and branches will be needed as often as require to conclude the level of compliance.
The candidate will be asked to prepare correspondent letters with regulator up on request or needed and will be asked to perform some other functions for AML/CFT purpose.The officer will also assign to involve reviewing the requirements for FATCA implementation purpose.On Adhoc basis, the candidate will also assign to conduct classroom and online training together with the senior as well as to attend various external meetings.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update regulatory changes through an ongoing monitoring on all government’s official websites as well as independent sources.
- Consolidate all changes in the regulation and update regulatory database.
- Prepare update status aim to inform other units for implementation.
- Work closely with Internal Audit Department to conduct compliance monitoring and testing for all units according to action plan.
- Provide training to line of business such as induction, refresher and specialized courses.
- Review and advise business unit for new products and services.
- Produce necessary report both for internal and regulatory requirements including FATCA.
- Perform some other functions for AML/CFT purpose if needed.
- Other ad hoc tasks will be assigned as needed.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Finance & Banking, business Law, or other related fields;
- At least 2 years experience in financial sector. Strong knowledge in banking regulation and international standards will be a plus;
- Good protocol and administrative work;
- Good analytical skill, logical thinking and decision making;
- Computer literate and at least good in MS-Office application;
- Good communication and written in Khmer and English. France will be a plus;
- Good interpersonal communication skill and team work. Strong connections with governement and local authority is a plus;
- Honest, flexibility and smart working.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.