Senior Commercial Loan Officer
Posted: 06/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 11/Oct/2021
Senior Commercial Loan Officer is responsible to review, process and analyze the commercial loan applications submitted by branches and prepare the Credit Appraisal Report for CCHO and/or CCBOD approval as well as to monitor the loan portfolio to loan quality and continued profitability of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (05 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and prepare Credit Appraisal Report for commercial applications including detailed loan appraisal write-up and detailed financial analysis of the corporate clients referred by the branches or Head Office in order to submit to higher authority for loan approval.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledge.
- Review reconciliation statements prepared by Reporting Officer.
- Verify the difference or variance and list down reconciling items with properly explanation.
- Obtain fixed deposit certificates.
- Review/Prepare inter-placement and investment reports prepared by Reporting Officer.
- Continuously update inter-placement information such as placement date, maturity date, interest rates, etc.
- Continuously update investment securities information such as investment date, maturity date, interest rates, etc.
- Prepare financial disclosure for inter-placement and investment securities.
- Prepare interest rate due from banks.
- Prepare borrowing listings and continuously maintain and update borrowings information.
- Calculate accrual interest receivables from inter-placement and investment securities, and accrual interest payable from borrowings.
- Prepare accrual interest working paper and tickets.
- Record the AIR and AIP into accounting system.
- Reconcile and prepare ticket for borrowing interest payments.
- Reconcile oversea telex transfer transactions Provide assistance in checking branch monthly budget expenses and record into accounting system.
- Prepare and process payment tickets as requested from other departments.
- Maintain department leaves record and planning and update to Administration Department.
- Flexibly rotate tasks and responsibilities whenever necessary.
- Provide assistance to internal and external audit as necessary.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of document.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Contribute to maintain clean working environment.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills and Specification
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in granting loans preferably in business banking or commercial lending function.
- Strong credit evaluation and analysis skills with extensive business insights related to commercial loans in Cambodia context.
- Financial literacy and ability to interpret and analyze financial statements (audited and/or management reports) of the business in order to access repayment capacity and financial soundness of the clients.
- Sense of judgement and common sense with both qualitative and quantitative tools to provide sound and comprehensive analysis/evaluation on complex credit applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Excellent client relationship management, communication, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills and professionalism.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent organizing, recording and filing skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.