Senior Business Process Officer
Posted:21/02/2018 -Closing Date:30/04/2018
Senior Business Process Officer is responsible for 2 main areas, Conventional Products and Digital Banking. S/he will be the main contact point from all units in the bank for project implementation in those areas. S/he will be supporting Head-Process Improvement& Delivery to ensure the implementation of projects, new products, and enhancement of existing product are completed & lauched effectively. S/he will also work with your peers who will be supporting the implementation of the projects.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee 3 main key functions in the unit i.e. Process Review and Improvement, Process Development (new projects), Project Implementation and Support for both digital and conventional.
- Develop, optimize, and automate business process, policy, process, procedures and guidelines.
- In charge of new projects initiative by Sale or enhancement of existing product/procedures.
- Work with Sale and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and its feasibility .
- Draft/Work Out/Provide input for construction of Operation Manual both conventional and digital area.
- Develop system flow, procedures of new and/or amended process.
- Study and analyzes operations gaps (operational issue, process issue, technical issue) and recommend the solutions, changes, modifications and/or revisions to own and/or relevant departments. [Procedure VS Real Practice]
- Study Industry practice VS Law VS Real practice and recommend changes for business growth and/or compliance purpose.
- Fix common issues with procedures and guideline highlighted by audit, compliance, Process Assurance, and Process Monitoring.
- Set up a Common goal of change implementation among all units to ensure proper consultation for alignment of resources, expectations, anticipating/adjusting for change.
- Ensure properly planning to product support, training, cascading of information to stakeholders are in place.
- Ensure timely implementation of the products/new changes.
- Work with Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit to ensure procedures are complied.
Skills and Specifications
- At least 2 years in Management of Branch Operations in Banking Sector.
- Well-versed with banking practice.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Analyzes data and information.
- sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Develops technical solutions to business problems.
- Advanced Computer Skills (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Business Planning and Management.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.