Risk and Compliance Data Analyst
Posted: 31/Mar/2021 - Closing Date: 30/Apr/2021
To enable the bank to perform sound decisions based on comprehensive data analysis.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive data analysis specifically for Fraud, Risk and Compliance
- Develop, maintain, implement and validate models / scenarios and decision making / alert triggering rules.
- Design, implement and maintain reports and standard analytics.
- Design and implement controls to ensure correct execution of models / scenarios and decision making / alert triggering rules.
- Maintain and ensure comprehensive documentation on risk analysis and models / scenarios and decision making / alert triggering rules.
- Automate analysis, reports and standard analytics, where possible.
- Present and communicate results and deliverables.
- Provide training on reports and deliverables to end-users and / or result recipients.
- Aid and / or contribute to data management and data sourcing projects.
- Assist implementation of deliverables, including implementation testing and acceptance.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related fields.
- Minimum two years of experience in data analyzing, data modeling, or related experience.
- Knowledge of statistics and machine-learning approaches.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience manipulating data through scripting languages such as Python and R.
- Experience visualizing data using tools (such as Power BI and Tableau) or other methods.
- Ability to work as a team member and with flexible schedules.
- Ability to present results and write comprehensive reports.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.