Retail Workforce Management and Planning Specialist
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
To execute, monitor and provide report of workforce management ensuring the vacancies are filled timely through pooling and staffing with quality within Retails Banking Division.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and consolidate Resource Planning under the direct and indirect control of Retails Banking Division.
- Work closely with HR Division to communicate and implement the resource planning within Retails Banking Division by participating in recruitment and onboarding of employees and trainees.
- Conduct interview and underwriting activities in interview panel with HR Recruitment Team to ensure timely, transparent and high-quality selection.
- Monitor and follow up with HR Recruitment Team to ensure the vacancy is filled within expected timeline and successful onboarding process.
- Implement Resource Management Guideline for employee onboarding program including administrative arrangement and training arrangement as such.
- Work closely with HR Division and branches to monitor performance of trainees and employees under direct and indirect control of Retails Banking Division to maintain high productivity and morale.
- Closely monitor on staff movement, promotion and resignation and ensure the replacement is made to cover and handle the operations without interruptions to the business.
- Weekly and monthly update the progress and reporting on staff recruitment maintaining timely and high-quality supplies of resources.
- Work closely with HR Division and branches to prepare timely probation appraisal for frontline employees.
- Arrange new staff for training ensuring they are fully equipped with basic understanding and know-how for their roles by working closely with Training Team (in Retails Banking) and HR Division.
- Verify staff request compared to plan to ensure consistency and provide feedback if it is out of plan to ensure proper and accurate supplies of manpower.
- Ensure all documents are followed up, properly filed and maintained in a secure and accessible manner.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance and Banking or Accounting field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in recruitment or HR function preferably in finance and banking industry.
- Good understanding and hand-on experiences of pooling, staffing, manpower planning and reporting.
- Good sense of judgement and integrity.
- Knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, cash operations, and risk management.
- Good follow-up, communication, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.