Retail Training Specialist
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
To prepare well-rounded training plan and materials as well as provide training as plan to equip all existing and new sales employees with the Bank’s sales knowledges and skills to perform their roles effectively and with quality of services provided to ABA clients.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute training according to plan, prepare course outline and materials for each training in a well-prepared and professional manner.
- Work closely with HR Division and each Unit Head in Retails Banking to put in place training curriculum ensuring compliance and proper training provided.
- Review all training course outline and materials from Head Units and/or Head Departments and submit to line manager for approval.
- Prepare slides presentation/materials and conduct training on the course assigned ensuring effective training outcomes.
- Work closely with Retail Resource Planning Team to prepare training on Role and Responsibility to new comers and other related compulsory/compliance courses.
- Review testing results, staff feedback and consolidate the results with proposed solutions to improve the training quality and experiences.
- Ensure all documents are followed up, properly filed and maintained in a secure and accessible manner.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business Administration, Finance and Banking or Accounting field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in training, teaching or academy preferably in finance and banking industry.
- Excellent understanding and hand-on experiences of teaching, classroom management, planning and reporting.
- Strong slides presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, cash operations, and risk management.
- Excellent follow-up, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy. Organizational.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.