Retail Service Quality Assurance Officer
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
To monitor service quality of frontline personnel ensuring proper and effective implementation of Service Standard, new policy, process, products and services as well as other initiatives/programs through provision of suggestion, consultation and guidance; and provide report findings of the implementation for assuring superior customer services to ABA’s clients.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate all branches’ implementation of customer service to identify compliance to policy and procedure as well as to provide report findings of strengths and areas for improvement.
- Frequently travel to assigned province/region to conduct spot-checks of the Bank’s premises including branches and ATM/CIM in order to observe implementation of new policy, procedures as such ensuring service quality standards being executed and maintained properly (cleanliness, tidiness, staff appearance, ATM booths etc.).
- Establish suggestion and rewarding schemes and managing the customer complaints/suggestions channels for both internal and external customers.
- Consolidate the report findings and submit to related stakeholders through verbal and written communications ensuring timely and effective flow of information.
- Monitor the complaint management system in branches in accordance with the service culture to identify the keys issues and propose new development to solve the issues.
- Collect and follow up the client’s feedback and complaints about products and services from all complaint’s channel ensuring proper solutions to address the problems.
- Propose to develop and partake in the development of training materials, reference guides, suggestions, discussion topics, and other necessary documentations for equipping frontline staff with necessary skillsets.
- Partake in conducting training on Customer Service Policy and Service Standard to all staff
- Work closely with business-related units to provide counseling and coaching sessions and recommend training to staff to improve their Service Standard.
- Ensure all documents are followed up, properly filed and maintained in a secure and accessible manner.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance and Banking, or relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in service quality or banking operations.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- Knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, business development, and risk management.
- Excellent follow-up, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, process analysis skills and report writing skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.