Retail Recruitment Specialist
Posted: 28/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 28/May/2021
To execute staff recruitment by working closely with internal units under Retails Banking Division and HR Division to communicate vacancies, process recruitment procedure, act as interview panel as well as monitor proper onboarding progress of those selected candidates to successfully and timely fill vacancies for both Retails Banking Division and Sales Teams in branches.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute the recruitment process with HR team to select qualified candidate to fill the vacancies under Retail Banking Division and Sales Team in branches;
- Work closely with HR Division and each Unit Head in Retail Banking Division to ensure selected candidates are met with selection criteria;
- Work closely with workforce management and planning specialist to get update number of vacancies staff to be filled including (replacement and new recruitment) in order to timely execute recruitment with HR Division;
- Review and screen applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct prescreen interviews to analyze candidate experience and job fit, coordinate pre-employment tests as needed, and develop a short list of potential candidates;
- Ensure all recruitment documents are followed up, properly filed and maintained in a secure and accessible manner;
- Monitor selected candidates’ onboarding progress by alerting and following up relevant departments to ensure new comers are properly inducted and equipped with sufficient office facility;
- Update and providing recruitment reports and progress to Head of Retail Resource Planning by weekly, monthly and yearly basis;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Banking and Accounting field;
- Minimum two years of working experiences in recruitment, planning or academy preferably in finance and banking industry;
- Excellent understanding and experiences of recruitment, planning and reporting;
- Experience with recruitment processes;
- Knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, cash operations, and risk management;
- Excellent follow-up, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages;
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.