Retail Branch Support Specialist
Posted: 16/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 16/Dec/2021
To timely and effectively provide sales support, resolve sales complex cases, and act as key person to facilitate the new implementations for branch sales team regarding policies, processes, products, and/or inquiries to fulfill compliance of the Bank as well as maintain branch’s highly professional customer services to clients.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide sales supports, guidance, responses and/or solutions to branch sales team in regard to policies, processes, products in timely and accurate manner to ensure that proper amicable solutions are delivered to the Bank’s clients.
- Ensure complaints/issues from branch sales team are resolved within the agreed SLA in order to maintain superior customer service to clients.
- Communicate and coordinate updates/memos to branch sales team of new implementations to inform them of changes for effective implementation.
- Monitor new implementations with branch sales team and immediately correct any errors in order to minimize any associated risks and ensure smooth operations.
- Conduct spot-check on the new implementations to identify any improvement areas in order to ensure service quality and compliance to the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Keep record of inquiries, errors and complaints in order to update to Management for future improvement/development.
- Ensure the standard of business are applied at all assigned branches by working with relevant stakeholders to facilitate and deliver the new implementations.
- Act as key contact person of any issues related to branch operations, and keep report analysis of key issues in order to update to Management for future improvement.
- Participate and work closely with project team for new development to contribute inputs gained from frontline’s cases as well as to fully understand the features and workflow of new development.
- Keep up-to-date of all relevant changes and inform to branches to ensure that all related staff are aware and able to serve customer with high service standard.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Specifications
- Minimum two to three years of working experiences in banking operations, bank sales, or relevant fields. Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Bank’s business process.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- Knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, business development, and risk management.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, process analysis skills and report writing skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software. Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.