Report Development Officer
Posted: 25/May/2021 - Closing Date: 24/Jun/2021
Report development officer shall be responsible for any new development/support of bank Report (Package/Procedure of Oracle database with PL/SQL). And shall be reporting to Head of banking apps/reports development unit.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new/modify report by user request using PL/SQL (function, package, procedure, view, trigger).
- Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support.
- Performance turning of new/existing report for supporting business needs.
- Perform bug fixes and documentation and maintenance tasks.
- Update the progress of current task in Microsoft Team.
- Well preparation of user guide and handling over to respective support teams.
- Documentation of process flow after complete development.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager.
- Provide sub-tasks.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 1-year of experience working with Oracle or SQL Server.
- Knowledge of database query technologies (PL/SQL Developer, SQL navigator, MS Power BI).
- Good experience with Oracle or SQL basic such as functions, packages, stored procedures, views, synonyms, Index, Trigger, Partition.
- Support and troubleshooting of the existing developed report.
- Good understanding of bank environment.
- Ability to completed work as plan and others task assigned by manager.
- Honestly, hardworking, commitment, flexible, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Good commend in Khmer and English.
- Able to learn something new technology and perfectly work as team.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.