Remittance Sales and Service Consultant
Posted: 22/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 22/Dec/2021
This role is responsible to generate and achieve sales target and transaction growth of all products/services available in International Operations through provision of highly professional and well-rounded service presentations, consultations, acquisition and services to customers, and provide technical support to the Bank’s frontline personnel interchanging remittance referrals and product knowledge.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate remittance sales through provision of highly professional product/service presentation, understanding of customers’ needs and matching them with the right product/service to successfully close deals and satisfy customers’ demands.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Branch Managers, and other products partners to facilitate and uplift remittance customers and transactions.
- Establish sales proposal and delivery presentation to customers.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with strategic clients becoming an end-to-end “Trusted Advisor” to them and promptly propose solutions to their concerns/issues as well as to further cross-sell other remittance/banking products with them.
- Provide support, consultation and product/process knowledge to internal stakeholders and customers on all international money transfers including remittance, MoneyGram, RIA, DBP and other payment products.
- Ensure product and process are well managed and understood by all relevant parties including internal teams and customers.
- Conduct market research, FX deals updates and analyze competitor new activities and trends regularly to keep the team informed as well as to identify new opportunities for sales growth.
- Resolve customers’ concerns/issues/complaints following the Bank’s policies and procedures to provide amicable solutions for all and escalate to higher authority (if necessary).
- Prepare sales report on a regular basis.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Professional Communication, Finance and Banking, Accounting or any relevant field.
- One year of working experiences in banking and financial services industry.
- Knowledge of banking operations especially international money transfers.
- Good sales skills, customer services, communication, negotiation, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coach, support and communicate product and process knowledge to relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English (Chinese is a plus).
- Professionalism and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop logical and professional report.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.