Remittance Development Officer
Posted: 10/May/2023 - Closing Date: 10/Jun/2023
This role is responsible for conducting professional training programs on full range of all remittance products, and other payment systems. He /She needs to train, communicate the up to date information to ensure all relevant employees are well trained on all aspects. The role is accountable for uplifting employees’ skills, knowledge, enabling them to full fill their potential skills to support the growth and deliver in line with the business goals and objective.
The position also involves with system enhancement, testing, supporting line manager to create procedures, create training materials. He/ She needs to work closely with other key stakeholders on the implementation bank sale strategy to support the growth of money transfers, remittances and other payments systems.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of training materials for International Operations products including remittances, money transfers, and other payment systems;
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with Business and Functional Managers. Ensure all competencies are addressed and kept up to date;
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness;
- Coaching, and engaging methods of delivering training to front line staff in all aspects;
- Provide end to end support to staff before and after training;
- Develop interesting and engaging methods of delivering training to staff;
- Work collaboratively and co-operatively with all related departments to provide support to employees in line with ABA goals and values;
- Creation of procedures and maintain up-to-date information for effective training;
- Establishment of the bank initiative for process improvement from time to time with relevant departments;
- Involvement with system enhancement, testing before implementation the changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance and Banking;
- At least 1 years Banking experience in related areas (Training, Remittance and/or Development);
- Demonstrate capacity to develop Policy and Procedure;
- Demonstrate capacity to communicate Policy and Procedure to relevant employees;
- Well-developed oral and written communication, consultation and negotiation skills;
- Intermediate of Computer literacy (using MS Office);
- Capabilities of computer system, application, and hardware;
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Knowledge of International payments, and other payment systems;
- Fluent English, both speaking and writing;
- Willing to travel to provinces (Branch visits).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via [email protected]ababank.com.