Quality Control Officer (QCO)
Posted: 15/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 14/Oct/2021
The main task of the QCO is to ensure account portfolios are well managed in compliance with applicable internal rules and regulations. The QCO shall provide efficiency of implementation for critical compliance review, control, and management as tier one of defense in alignment with the Bank’s compliance and business appetites and ensuring the smooth running a high standard of operational control; especially in the areas of customer onboarding process as well as the compliance to AML / CFT internal rules.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide good support on review and validation of newly-opened accounts to ensure quality data are input in system as effective as possible.
- Ensure exceptions are properly diarized through direct or indirect reports to ensure adequate follow up and closure of conditions, covenants and gaps being granted for any transaction or request.
- Engagement, evaluation and management of medium to very high-risk customers for EDD and KYC in capacity as tier one of defense for core businesses: retail and business portfolios.
- Support for ongoing KYC and KYC review cycle in good cooperation with related stakeholders.
- Assist Head of department to execute and control any plan on backlog data improvement projects and forward control of quality agendas for core businesses.
- Execute QC action plan on regular basis.
- Support and handle the complex customer’s issues, in particular the review of EDD and ongoing KYC implementation with stakeholders while executing excellent customer service principles are maintained.
- Actively look to build good relationship with internal customers and deliver service as per agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Maintains cooperative and productive work atmosphere, including “speak-up culture” within the branch.
Skills and Specifications
- Minimum 2-years working experience in banking field, preferable engaging in compliance, operational risk, quality assurance.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.