Quality Assurance Tester
Posted:21/03/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Quality Assurance Tester is responsible to assess the delivered development or software quality is adequate to ensure a system will meet its objectives and requirement. He or she will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. He or she will be also responsible for creating training material and conduct training.
Head Office, Phnom Pneh (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with IT Business Analyst, Development and Business team to create test case/scenario.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate process flow according to technical specification.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Report bugs and errors to Business Analyst and development team.
- Help to troubleshoot issue.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Liaise with cross-functional team to create user manual and training manual.
- Conduct training to end users.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Banking or related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as QA Tester or a.
- Organizational and Analytical skills.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Ability to build an automated testing script process and create scripts.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Experience creating QA test execution strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, updating test matrices and release notes and estimating testing efforts.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Viso, Project, Planner. Knowledge in Office 365 is advantage.
- Experince creating training material and conduct training.
- Ability to act quickly in a crisis situation to make decisions and keep key stakeholders informed of the situation.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Hard-working and well-responsible in works.
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring.
- A technical knowledge of IT comprehension is required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.