QR Merchant Acquisition Consultant
Posted: 21/Jul/2021 - Closing Date: 20/Aug/2021
To achieve merchant sales targets by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience through execution of highly professional outdoor sales activities for QR products to contribute to sound profitability of the Bank.
- Sihanoukville Branch, Sihanoukville Province (02 Posts).
- Battambang Branch, Battambang Province (01 Post).
- Ratanak Kiri Branch, Ratanak Kiri Province (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicit new customers by executing outdoor sales activities plan provided by team leader, supervisor and management team to achieve own sales target.
- Provide highly professional consultative services and sales of merchant products which are suitable for customers’ demands.
- Facilitate in processing QR products for customers by obtaining required documents stated in the Bank’s Standard Operations Procedure to ensure full compliance through which the submitted document are accurate and valid.
- Prepare merchant agreements and other underwriting activities as a reference for further processing QR for customers.
- Ensure all submitted documents and agreements are true, accurate and valid to avoid any financial or reputational losses of the Bank.
- Work closely with relevant team to ensure timely set up of merchant products and take proper action to fasten the process to satisfy customers’ demands.
- Maintain excellent relationship with all merchants acquired to retain and further cross-sell with them.
- Collect merchants’ feedback and escalate to line manager for further addressing and improvements of merchants’ demands.
- Resolve merchants’ issues and complaints in timely and professional manner through understanding of the situation and address the issues by reaching a calm and amicable solution.
- Prepare individual sales action plans and reports (daily, weekly, monthly) to ensure achievement of the target.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customer and local market activities.
- Regularly evaluate own targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance with line manager.
- Keep a close eye on local competitors – what they do and how they perform in order to propose new sales opportunity to gain market share.
- Keep up-to-date with ABA’s products suites and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge provided to customers.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Basic knowledge of the Bank operations, banking rules and regulations, risk prevention as such.
- Good relationship building and management, sales and customer services skills.
- Good problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Basic Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.