Posted:18/04/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Project Intern is responsible for supporting Project officer in administrative works.
Head office, Phnom Penh (3 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Break down the unit price and estimate cost.
- Do market survey of civil and decor material.
- Prepare project work plan and schedule.
- Modify drawing and draft proposal report to line manager.
- Make site instruction to the contractor when we have project.
- Prepare method statement and technical proposal for project as drawing, specification.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Actively monitor the work environment.
- Prepare weekly and monthly on site report to line manager.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector;
- Certificate after 3 months of internship;
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- Degree in civil engineering and architecture
- To execute tasks using computer software such as Microsoft office, Microsoft project, auto CAD Architecture, 3D studio MAX, sketch up pro, V-ray plug in and adobe creative suites such as photoshop, illustrator.
- Good at written and verbal English and other languages
- Strong project management and organizational skill
- Able to travel to province for works site inspection
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.